Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOL yeah thats frigging annoying.
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Saw The Bourne Ultimatum last night. It was very good, a well-done third installment. A few of the shaky camera scenes were a bit disorienting, including a wow car chase/crash scene in Manahattan but the cool part was I could almost feel the broken glass fly by.
      "And I'm a million different people from one day to the next..."

Comment

• I saw the first Bourne movie but didn't love it. Was the second one good?

Comment

• Yeah it was but if I remember correctly, it was a lot like the first. Although parts 2 and 3 had a different director (Paul Greengrass) which may make a difference.

Comment

• I also saw Ultimatum. Excellent flick, in the same vein as the first 2 films, though even more non-stop. The shaky/in-the-action hand held camera work can be a bit disorienting, that's for sure.

Comment

• The new Bourne is awesome. The best by far IMO.

Talk to me was pretty damn good too.
              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• I wanna see that movie too.

Comment

• Watched Stardust this weekend. Pretty darn good movie. Robert De Niro had a part in it and about stole the show.
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Can't wait to see SuperBad on Friday.. It's gonna be awesome! Jigga jigga..
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• "I am McLovin'..."

Comment

• LOL!!!
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• I watche 'Shooter' the other night. Bad, bad movie. Sheesh, Antoine Fugua sure has made a couple of stinkers since 'Training Day'.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mainevent View Post
                            I watche 'Shooter' the other night. Bad, bad movie. Sheesh, Antoine Fugua sure has made a couple of stinkers since 'Training Day'.
                            I thought shooter was alright nothing special. I hope your not including King Arthur as one of his stinkers since Training Day.

Comment

• I thought Shooter could have been better but I generally liked.
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• I'm with JD on that.

Comment

Working...
                                X