X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey $250 is a lot to me.
    "And I'm a million different people from one day to the next..."

Comment

• You don't really realize how much work goes into making a film until you start doing it.

When I was in college, we shot a short film to present to our class. We started filming at about 5:00pm and I didn't finish editing it until about 2:00am that morning.

(It was due the next morning and we did it really last second) All together, it came out to about 8-9 minutes of footage.

Comment

• About 5 years ago, a film crew hired by the FTA came to MARTA to film some trains. 15+ hours of filming resulted in about 4 minutes of film on the tape. Most of the time was the set-up and take down of all the equipment and setting up the shots.

It was a very long day.

Comment

• jaadam4,

There are some things you can try for your tinnitus. Lipoflavinoids, usually sold in drugstores may help. If you are taking aspirin over a long time, consider stopping for awhile to see if that works. There are also noise canceling devices that can be worn in the ear. Tinnitus can be caused by a sudden loud noise, or come on gradually. If you have been taking any new meds, consider their side effects. There is also the American Tinnitus Association, PO Box 5, Portland, OR 97207. They used to publish a news letter with possible remedies.
          Last edited by bimmer84; June 15, 2007, 10:36 PM.

Comment

• Another comment about Pirates 3, the Keith Richards cameo was irrelevant and unimpressive.

Maybe I've seen so many movies that I've become hard to impress. Like I thought Ghost Rider was just okay. I thought Breach could've been better although as usual Chris Cooper did not disappoint. (just saw those 2 movies recently)

<sigh> I just want to be wowed again.

Maybe Pan's Labyrinth will do the trick.

Comment

• I thought Breach was excellent myself. And Pan's Labyrinth is amazing Rom.
              To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Saw Pirates last night. I thought it was horrible, just plain terrible. Overstuffed, incoherent junk. It made #2 look like a masterpiece by comparison (I've actually come to like #2 a lot more after watching it a couple more times on cable).

Comment

• Watching Pirates 3 made me like Pirates 2 better as well. I should watch both 1 and 2 again.

Originally posted by SeattleLionsFan View Post
                  I thought Breach was excellent myself. And Pan's Labyrinth is amazing Rom.
                  Don't get me wrong. I liked Breach a lot. But what kept it from being excellent in my eyes was Ryan Phillipe's performance. It wasn't strong. He shows little emotion in his eyes. His performance would've been passable except for the scene when he's fighting with his wife and yells at her to "shut up" right before he walks out. Weak, weak, weak.

Comment

• One scene I really dug in Pirates 3 is when they make their way out of the end of the world. I loved the way the ship came up.

Comment

• Originally posted by bimmer84 View Post
                      jaadam4,

There are some things you can try for your tinnitus. Lipoflavinoids, usually sold in drugstores may help. If you are taking aspirin over a long time, consider stopping for awhile to see if that works. There are also noise canceling devices that can be worn in the ear. Tinnitus can be caused by a sudden loud noise, or come on gradually. If you have been taking any new meds, consider their side effects. There is also the American Tinnitus Association, PO Box 5, Portland, OR 97207. They used to publish a news letter with possible remedies.
                      Thanks bimmer.. I'll try Lipoflavinoids.. I don't take asprin or any meds so I'm out there. Thanks for the info I appreciate it.
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeattleLionsFan View Post
                        I thought Breach was excellent myself. And Pan's Labyrinth is amazing Rom.
                        Breach? Really? I read the book and it was like pulling teeth towards the end.
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Ginko also works on tinnitus...a side effect...it might make you smarter.
                          Dopeler Effect: The Tendency of stupid ideas to seem smarter when they come at you rapidly. - Author unknown

Comment

• That's better then those drugs on TV that talk about having an errection for 4 hours or anal leakage..

Can you imagine if you had both of those at once?
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Best movie I've seen in awhile is Bobby.

I can't help but think America was robbed of a great leader.

Comment

• I've been meaning to check that one out.

I watched a movie called P.S. last night. It was a bit of a disappointment...could have really been done so much better. But it did further my crush on Topher Grace. mmmmmm...he's not really THAT much younger than me, is he??
                                #birdsarentreal

Comment

Working...
                                X