No announcement yet.

Movies - General Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 50 first dates was her high water point. I'm not a big Sandler or Barrymore fan and even I thought that one wasn't terrible.

I've never been a big Drew fan. And the deal was sealed at the end of the awful Charlie's Angels when she said she was going to moonwalk out of the room and then proceeded to do the worst roger rabbit I've ever seen. For some reason, that really drives me crazy. That probably belongs in the stupid stuff that annoys me thread.

Comment

• Julia Gulia.. lol.. That's funny..
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• "But she's so darn cute."

I agree. There is something about her that I just find so adorable.

And I liked the Wedding Singer. I liked her in the first Charlie's Angels. I liked her in Never Been Kissed.

Comment

• Drew is hit or miss for me. She doesn't automatically annoy me like Gwyneth Paltrow and to a lesser extent, Uma Thurman. Still.. she's not a draw for me either.

Comment

• As cute as she is, she's not a very good actress. I can't imagine her in a powerful dramatic role. I really liked her on Inside the Actor's Studio. Such a sweet spirit.
            "And I'm a million different people from one day to the next..."

Comment

• I liked her on Inside the Actor's Studio as well.

Someone who really floored me on Inside the Actor's Studio was Sarah Jessica Parker.She has an energetic and innocent girlish quality which I found quite appealing. She also has a humility born of diffident insecurity which is very touching and human. I liked her a lot after watching her on the show and I could see why Matthew Broderick would fall for her. Hell, I did! She never impressed me that much prior to that show.

Comment

• I haven't seen that one. If it ever comes on again, I'll catch it. Every time I have the TV on, I go through every time slot on Bravo looking for Inside the Actor's Studios I haven't seen yet.

Do you ever find yourself thinking up your answers to the questionaire?

My current least favorite word is "cull."

Comment

• Let's do it, Rom!

1. What is your favorite word?
                    Mellifluous... because it's onomatopoeic!
                  2. What is your least favorite word?
                    I used to say cacophany... for the same reason as above. On further reflection there are two words I really hate and never use. Nigger and cunt. Just typing them makes me cringe.
                  3. What turns you on [creatively, spiritually or emotionally]?
                    I've said it before, I'll say it again! There's nothing more intoxicating than exploring a woman's inner thigh with my mouth. Slightly more pedestrian, playing lead with a full band, on stage, with a full P.A. and a great monitor system.
                  4. What turns you off?
                    Malicious people.
                  5. What is your favorite curse word?
                    Sheeeeeeeeeeeit. Or fuck. I use both with impunity.
                  6. What sound or noise do you love?
                    The sound of the ocean.
                  7. What sound or noise do you hate?
                    Squeaking styrofoam puts my teeth on edge. A dentist drill ain't no picnic either... but that's punctuated with that smoky smell and taste when he drills.
                  8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
                    Gynecologist
                  9. What profession would you not like to do?
                    Proctologist
                  10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
                    "All the girl angels say you're hot."

Comment

1. What is your favorite word?
                      I love so many words I can't pick just one.
                    2. What is your least favorite word?
                      Currently cull. Other notable mentions - pimple, zit, carotid.
                    3. What turns you on?
                      Self-awareness.
                    4. What turns you off?
                      Manipulation.
                    5. What is your favorite curse word?
                      Fuck.
                    6. What sound or noise do you love?
                      Laughter.
                    7. What sound or noise do you hate?
                      Excessive lip smacking while eating.
                    8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
                      Well see when I answer the questions in my head, I pretend I'm an actress at the Actor's Studio being interviewed so I have to pick something else and I usually pick singer.
                    9. What profession would you not like to do?
                      Dentist.
                    10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
                      I know you have a lot of questions so come on in and let's have a chat.

Comment

• I should be over here more b/c im a big-time movie buff, mostly older stuff Kim Novak was hot! Anyway im not sure if it has been commented on but, I have see 'NEXT'. Not a bad movie, not great, (no spoiler here) but I would
                      recommend it.

Comment

• I haven't seen it, PF! Is there a particular genre of movie you enjoy?

Comment

• All movie buffs welcome packfan.

I think other people should answer the Inside the Actor's Studio questionaire...

Comment

• Good idea, Rom! I liked your answer, BTW! Specially the ugly word category!

Comment

• I liked your answers too. I found myself wanting to say "me too!" but went with my original thoughts. Definitely agree with you on the N word. To this day I can't speak it aloud. You know "pussy" and "cunt" used to be very high on my list of least favorite words. I guess I've become desensitized to them.

Comment

• I like the word pussy, it's soft! I mean... stroking a woman's pussy sounds sexy. Compare that to palpating her vagina! Now that sounds obscene!

Comment

Working...
                                X