X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by edindetroit View Post
    Wait until you get to Babylon 5.
    Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post

I don’t know what that means. Is it a video game?
    Scifi show from the 1990s.

"Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• The trailer for The Flash movie looks good.

Comment

• So does the Transformer movie. Although they have gone down hill since Megan Fox left.
        Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom View Post
          The trailer for The Flash movie looks good.
          Thought so too. Going to be very interesting to see how they adapt the storyline. Though with Zod as the main obstacle it does eliminate the amazons vs. Atlantis storyline.
          2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• Watching Looper, it’s pretty good so far
            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Antman Quantumania opens tomorrow. I’ve been waiting to see Kang’s movie debut. But it sounds like the early reviews haven’t been great.

Comment

• That sucks, I loved the first one. The second wasn’t bad either
                F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                  That sucks, I loved the first one. The second wasn’t bad either
                  It's more of the same. There is a ground swell of the semi professional critics and general public that seems to have decided Marvel is past it's prime and a skewing the decisions based on that.

Not that their isn't legit gripes. But it's an Ant man movie that felt like an Antman movie. SPOILERConsidering like 80% of the audience already knew who the bad guy was, I felt they real drug the reveal on waay to far specially in how it made Janet look. but other than that and one particular characters CGI, I thought it was pretty fun and an easy watch.

Comment

• Not really fond of SciFi. Liked the first couple Star Wars movies and a few other SciFi movies which I can't remember but if I see SciFi I don't bother watching. LOTR was GREAT come to think of it. Started watching AntMan and turned it off even though it had some great actors in it. I probably need to give them more of a chance. I didn't want to watch Lion King because it was animated (my wife and kids made me) and I ended up loving it.
                    Last edited by DanO; March 8, 2023, 02:54 AM.
                    GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• Feel like a super hero movie is its own genre.
                      Marvel movies seem to blend a lot of genres together in a shallow way that reaches the masses. Mix of action adventure, comedy, SciFi, thriller, etc.
                      Not totally picking on it because obviously I’ve enjoyed many of these movies. I don’t see it as the same as truly good SciFi. For example, Jurassic Park. Greatest movie ever.

Also, LOTR is fantasy. Not science fiction.

Best genres IMO:
                      - SciFi
                      - Coming of Age
                      - Thriller

Though that leaves out A LOT of quality film like simply saying action adventure or comedy. Deep subject!
                      AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• I once saw a "best sci Fi movies" list that contained "Apollo 13".

Comment

• That's sad.
                          Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• and I’m sure they would believe Harry Potter is a non-fiction biopic. Smart person.
                            AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• That is a goddam great movie though.

Apollo 13 I'm talking about.
                              Lions Fans.

Comment

• Not sure what bucket to put this one in. It's more LOTR than SciFi, but it is like a really well done B movie.

Lions Fans.

Comment

Working...
                                X