Movies - General Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ahhhhhhhhh.. I knew it.

Actually I dont care. I never liked her character anyhow. It's more of an upgrade IMO.
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Watched The Prestige last night. WOW. Man that was a great movie.
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• I'm looking forward to seeing that. I saw the Illusionist last weekend. It was pretty good.

I can't believe Alan Arkin won best supporting actor for Little Miss Sunshine.
        "And I'm a million different people from one day to the next..."

Comment

• I have yet to finish The Illusionist. I started watching it thinking it was The Prestige and got mad cuz Scarlett wasnt in it. lol.

I agree about Arkin. He was good but I thought Marky Mark was gonna take it.
          F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Scarlett wasn't in it, but Jessica Biel was in it...
            To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• The Prestige was one of my favorite movies from last year, but I haven't seen The Illusionist yet. Kinda funny how the Hollywood development system sometimes results in similar films being released in the same window...
              "We like to work for everything. That's what people in Michigan do."
              2012 Adopt-A-Lion Nate Burleson

Comment

• I watched The Zodiac on Friday.

I saw a report about him on either A Current Affair or Inside Edition when I was like 11 years old. When they said it was all true and that he was still alive, it creeped me the hell out.

Watching the movie brought back a lot of those old fears. One scene in the beginning is pretty brutal and there's a couple of scenes later on that are just nerve-racking as hell.

It's a good movie. It's just a shame they never caught the guy.

Comment

• Current Affair and Inside Edition. LOL. I remember those insightful news programs.
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Was it worth seeing at the movies Tom?
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• "Current Affair and Inside Edition. LOL. I remember those insightful news programs."

LOL, I remember watching them when I was young just hoping to see something with scantily clad women. When the Zodiac came up, I was deeply disturbed by it but I couldn't turn it off.

I think it was worth watching in the theatres. But then again, I have always been a little intrigued by this unsolved mystery. The movie is also 2.5 hours long so it might be too long for some people. It seemed to fly by for me.

Comment

• Current Affair was always good for some skin.

I'm gonna see Zodiac this weekend.
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Let me know what you think of it.

Comment

• Will do.
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Zodiac will be interesting to compare with Summer of Sam, the Spike Lee film about the Son of Sam killings...
                              Last edited by calijawn; March 7, 2007, 11:28 PM.
                              "We like to work for everything. That's what people in Michigan do."
                              2012 Adopt-A-Lion Nate Burleson

Comment

• I never watched S.O.S, was it worth watching?
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X