Movies - General Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Futureshock View Post
    BTW, I have heard his apology(s) and maybe I missed it, but, he hasn't apologized to Rock. I don't think this is over.
    From his Instragram account:
    Attached Files
    #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Originally posted by edindetroit View Post

The whole thing was staged (like everything else in Hollywood) so perhaps it was to raise awareness about alopecia.
      Naw bro. Just look at when he went back to his seat. I watched the un-edited version where they showed Jada's face and the water in her eyes and the actual words he said. He sounded like an angrier Samuel L Jackson with all the MF bombs he was saying. He was sweating and everything. IDK

Someone said something to me at work about it making AA look bad. Uh no. WTF would it? Just Will, Chris and Jada. That's their business. THEIR business, not mine and it should reflect no more on me then DWT being a representation of all Lions fans.
      Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post

From his Instragram account:
        Okay so he did apologize to Chris. Well that's a good sign for those two in the future.

Thanks Deb.
        Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• BTW, Chris Rock should get a Purple Heart or something because he stood there and kept his cool.

Comment

• Originally posted by Futureshock View Post

I'm guessing you haven't saw her reaction before Smith went bonkers. She looked like someone who was mentally crushed....
            I don't know how you got that from my post, I must not have expressed myself well. I saw her reaction and I understand she is upset about her hair loss. I also think that women in general are sensitive about this.
            #birdsarentreal

Comment

I don't know how you got that from my post, I must not have expressed myself well. I saw her reaction and I understand she is upset about her hair loss. I also think that women in general are sensitive about this.
              Only because I may have mis-read or represented this:
              And, I am curious how Jada feels about all of this. Is she pissed that the entire world is talking about her bald head now? Or is she happy about the exposure and maybe drawing new awareness to her condition?
              I meant no harm. I know you are a good person.

Comment

• I have to admit I don't keep up with the entertainment industry outside of sports so someone told me she has a online pod-cast or something and some other stuff has happened or something. IDK.

Comment

• She looked “mentally crushed”, Future? Really? She looked a bit pi$$ed off but mentally crushed? Jaysus H, dude. No.
                  "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Your opinion

Comment

• I saw Batman today. It was okay as a movie. I think Patterson is a great actor but I just didn't like him as Bruce Wayne. He was good as Batman but I didn't like anything about him without the suit. Zoey Kravitz was really good and The Riddler was fantastic.

Then this was this part.. spoiler.

SPOILER Cat Woman was great in this movie but why in the holy fuck did they have to put the "rich entitled white men" line in there? Why does Hollywood have to try to divide us with dumb stuff like that? There was no need for that line but there it was
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• The guy playing Alfred wasn't good either.
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Yeah, I liked Paul Dano and Zoey Kravitz. Pattinson didn’t bother me as a young Bruce Wayne. I thought it really worked. Maybe because I wasn’t expecting much.

Comment

I'm glad Smith finally issued an apology to Chris Rock. If you look at the jokes Rock has done about Will and Jada over the years, I could see how that might build to a blow up but violence can't be the answer to a comedian's jabs.
                            I wondered this too, Deb. I forgot Rock had made fun of them for boycotting the Oscars when Will wasn’t nominated for Concussion.

Comment

• Chris Rock’s brother Tony (who’s done some bit parts) does a regular Q&A over Twitter on Tuesday nights…last nights was understandably busy.

The basic gist (as laid out by Tony):

Will Smith has definitely not apologized or reached out to Chris

Chris is definitely not OK with Will.

Will and Chris did not “hug it out…and it’s all good” as reported by diddy

Comment

• I wouldnt expect Chris Rock to be good with Will Smith. Chris is 57 years old and was slapped / assaulted on TV and then Will was given standing ovation and an award.

That shit is a joke
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X