No announcement yet.

Movies - General Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally saw Talladega Nights and Beerfest.

Talladega Nights was about what I expected, Will Ferrell doing Will Ferrell things and just lots of general silliness. So, pretty good if you like that stuff. I suspect, like Anchorman, this one will get better with multiple viewings.

I'm trying to reserve full judgment on Beerfest. At first, I thought it was a pretty big dissapointment. I loved Super Troopers and enjoyed Club Dread, but this movie from the Broken Lizard guys missed the mark pretty bad. But the last few days I've been thinking about some of the stuff and it's made me chuckle a bit. Still, overall a dissapointment at this point.

Comment

• I suspect, like Anchorman, this one will get better with multiple viewings.

Oh, so it sucks too....;)
      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Got me Rom.. lol..
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Saw Blood Diamond last weekend. It was about 15-20 minutes too long, but overall pretty good. DiCaprio is excellent. The first role I've seen of his where I didn't look at him and think he looks too boyish.

Comment

• Saw The Pursuit of Happyness last night and was a little disappointed. It was good but I was expecting more.
            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Anyone see Smoking Aces yet? I've heard good things about it.
              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Watched Unknown and was pretty impressed. Has a pretty unique story to it and the cast was awesome.
                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Anyone see March of the Penguins?
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• I know your out there.. I can hear you breathing..
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• I saw March of the Penguins. I thought it was very well done.
                      To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Stopped by BlockBuster today and picked up "The Departed".. Woooohoooo.. Can't wait to watch it.
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Departed was awesome.
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• I thoroughly enjoyed March of the Penguins. Have you seen Rocky yet, jadaam? I have to come clean about something but can't until you see it.
                            "And I'm a million different people from one day to the next..."

Comment

• Nope. Not yet Rom. Gonna have to wait til it comes out on DVD.
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Okay. Well just so you know, I lied about lying.
                                "And I'm a million different people from one day to the next..."

Comment

Working...
                                X