Movies - General Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LightninBoy View Post
    "Glass" is at 37% on RT. Damn it, I was really looking forward to that after watching Split.
    Upside is at 40% on RT and my wife and I really enjoyed it. Go see "Glass" and stop worrying what the critics say.
    "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Glass looks really good. I hope they didn't f it up.
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• 37% is pretty damning.

Rotten Tomatoes is a great money saving barometer. Really the questionable calls come in 59%-69%.

Comment

• imdb user reviews has Glass sitting at 7.2. For me anything over 7 out of 10 is good (depending on the genre. Comedy is all over the place).
          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Whelp, gotta spend $$$ on an IMAX ticket on July 17th, 2020 already.
            Considering how spectacular Ryan Gosling's work choice has been for the last decade, I'm going to guess he team's up with Nolan this time. Hoping for a Nolan + Gosling team up...
            Genre? Please either a period piece or sci-fi.

AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• I saw Glass today. It was ok but nothing special.
              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• The acting was good across the board but it was missing something.
                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• First Man was damned good movie. Its amazing what those men putting everything on the line without all the technology that we have today. Complete badasses
                    Last edited by jaadam4; February 22, 2019, 04:14 AM.
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Anyone see Captain Marvel?

Comment

• Not yet but it is on our list.
                        "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• I've heard it was horrible.
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                            I've heard it was horrible.
                            It's done pretty good for being horrible then.

Comment

• When I first checked last week it held a 6.3 score on imdb. Anything under 7 is generally meh. Its since jumped up to 7.1

F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• I watched The Old Man and the Gun last weekend. If you like real movies outside of blockbusters and can handle the slow pace, its fantastic. I'm a big Robert Redford fan and he's so good in it.
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X