Movies - General Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
    Jaadam...... Worse film I've been to see at the cinema this year. Utter shit. Wife loves it.
    I thought it was ok. I didn't see all of the Harry Potters and I'm not a huge fan of that series but the story was pretty good. It was just slow and drudged on. There wasn't much continuity with the flow.
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• "La La Land" looks very promising based on reviews.
      I'm a huge fan of "Whiplash"... same director.

Might be a must see for the Oscars season.
      AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Loved Whiplash.. Not sure about La La, isn't it a musical?
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
          Loved Whiplash.. Not sure about La La, isn't it a musical?
          Yea that's the only issue... musicals.
          I will admit, "Singing in the Rain" is a great movie.
          AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Southpaw was a mess of a movie. All over the place and never really committed to anything, other than Gyllenhaal trying really, really hard. He was ripped though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
              Yea that's the only issue... musicals.
              I will admit, "Singing in the Rain" is a great movie.
              The old lady wants to see it so I'll be forced to. I've never really been a fan of musicals. I looked at the box cover of Mama Mia once and that's the extent of my depth in that genre
              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mainevent View Post
                Southpaw was a mess of a movie. All over the place and never really committed to anything, other than Gyllenhaal trying really, really hard. He was ripped though.
                Fantastic cast with a decent story for what it is but I couldn't agree more. It just wasn't that good.
                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Forest Whitiker is one of my all time favorite actors and he couldn't save it. Just really cliche as well. How many boxing movies can their be of someone who was on top of their game then lost it all? It's like a crappy remake of the Tommy the Gun Rocky installment
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• My 6 and 7 year olds loved it Jeremy and they are both big babies too.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk
                    AAL- Sam Martin - Because the Punter is one of Detroit's most used assets

Comment

• Cheers. Thanks for all the info guys.
                      2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Originally posted by KidD View Post
                        My 6 and 7 year olds loved it Jeremy and they are both big babies too.
                        Well I guess I don't know 6 year olds like I thought
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Obligatory Christopher Nolan post:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5QBye6-ToM"]Dunkirk Official Trailer 1 (2017) - Tom Hardy Movie - YouTube[/ame]

Ooooohhhh damn!
                          AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Has anyone seen Passengers yet? I'm looking forward to this one. I like the cast and the special effects look cool.
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
                              Obligatory Christopher Nolan post:

Dunkirk Official Trailer 1 (2017) - Tom Hardy Movie - YouTube

Ooooohhhh damn!
                              Holy crap that looks really good. I hope the cast plays it well because it looks epic.
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Although its really tough to beat the cast from Saving Private Ryan and how well everything worked with Band of Brothers.
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X