No announcement yet.

Movies - General Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is it cold, raining, up hill both ways and against the wind? My grandfather used to say the same thing!

It's a rough life
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• No, it's hot, muggy and pretty much flat most of the way, but that's just summer in Kumamoto.
      2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Saw Central Intellegence tonight. It's a typical genre movie but was decent. It had a good message about being kids in HS and bullying etc.
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• I watched "The Do-over" on Netflix the other week. It was a silly movie, but I enjoy Adam Sandler and David Spade. Made me laugh.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
            Nice. If Mike and Dave is like Neighbors 2, I might see it.

"Ghostbusters 2016" is coming out Friday. I hope it bombs because remaking movies like "Ghostbusters" shouldn't happen. "Back to the Future", "Gladiator", "Jaws", "E.T." etc... DONT REMAKE IT.
            IMDB users are rating it low, rotten tomatoes is rating it high.
            Not going to see it.
            "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Which one?
              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• I'm hearing great things about "Star Trek: Beyond."
                Maybe the combo of fun action from Justin Lin + the great writing of Simon Pegg = a surprisingly good movie?

It's definitely been a movie I've been sleeping on because of Star Wars... "Star Trek: Into Darkness" only being good, not great... Justin Lin being the director rather than JJ Abrams.
                AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• I didn't see the last Star Trek. I'll have to watch it to catch up
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• I thought it was ok. I watched both of them back to back.

Comment

• Did the movies open up yet there in Japan?
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• I think there's one theater open now about 45-60 minutes from where we live, but the ones in the city are all closed as far as I know. I'll just content myself with Netflix.

Comment

• Thank goodness for Netflix...

I've been seeing some "old movies" lately that a lot of people my age probably haven't seen.
                          "Good Will Hunting" - It's amazing. The build up was so great that the "it's not your fault" scene had me emotional. Robin Williams, Matt Damon, and Minnie Driver... So much to like.
                          "Lethal Weapon" - great buddy cop movie. Riggs and Murtaugh are fun to watch together.
                          "Godfather" - I can see why people say it's the best movie ever made now. Omg so amazing... Al Picino's character goes through such a great character arc.

Yes, yes... Maybe weird that I haven't seen those movies until now. Rather at age 10, I probably saw "The Scorpion King" 30 times.

EDIT:
                          Also have seen "Stardust" and "The Big Short" (thanks to Netflix) in the last week. Both great, 8/10 movies to me.
                          Last edited by Cody_Russell; July 16, 2016, 06:45 AM.
                          AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Did anyone go to see "Warcraft"?

Comment

• I have not. Doubt I will though because I've never played the game so the interest level is nada.
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Yeah, figured most people are going to steer clear of it.

Comment

Working...
                                X