Movies - General Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Frank Van Dusen
    That's funny, I thought the same thing about The Breakup. I thought it was a little bit too long, and the ending sucked.
    Warning.. Spoiler Alert.

Yeah I wasnt very happy with the ending as well. I can't believe they killed Vince Vaughn.
    Last edited by jaadam4; June 25, 2006, 07:41 PM.
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• I really hope you're joking...else I will hurt you for posting that spoiler without a warning.
      #birdsarentreal

Comment

• I posted a warning.. lol.
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Grrrrr.
          #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Superman Returns got 4 stars from the Free Press critic. That guy is usually pretty harsh. I cannot wait to see this movie. I've been waiting years to see it.

Comment

• I probably won't get to see it till it comes out on video (no one to go with!) but I think the new Superman is very cute. And I'm betting Kevin Spacey is terrific.
              Attached Files
              #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Originally posted by -Deborah-
                I really hope you're joking...else I will hurt you for posting that spoiler without a warning.
                Yes Deb I was only kidding.
                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Superman will be good IMO but it's hard to imagine someone playing the role other then Christopher Reeve. He was born to play that role.
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Wasnt Nick Nolte originally scripted for the part?
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• I do like Brandon Routh as the new Superman but you're right, jaadam4. It will be difficult watching someone else in the role of Superman/Clark Kent. I was bummed when Christopher Reeve died. Celebrity deaths don't usually bother me but I think my childhood fascination with Superman really made his death hit a little close to home.

Comment

• I don't know about her acting skills but at least Kate Bosworth is a definite physical upgrade to Margot Kidder as Lois Lane.

Comment

• Heck yeah. Teri Hatcher was a damn good Louis.
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• SUPERMAN RETURNS WAS AWESOME. That was one of the best movies I've seen all year. WOW. They did an unreal job on it. Kevin Spacey was awesome. Kate Bosworth was pretty good but I think they couldve found someone better. Anyway it was a great movie that deserves the big screen.
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Sounds cool, jaadam4. I can't wait to see it.

Comment

• I cant wait to see Miami Vice.
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X