No announcement yet.

Movies - General Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lenny Feder (Adam Sandler) moves his family back to his hometown to be with his friends, but he finds -- what with old bullies, new bullies, party crashers and more -- that he hasn't left the crazy life behind in Los Angeles. Lenny's friends must also cope with their own challenges: Eric (Kevin James) must face his ultimate fear; Kurt (Chris Rock) has gone back to work as a cable repairman; and Marcus (David Spade) learns that he has an 18-year-old son.

haha rottentomatoes really doesn't like "Grown Ups 2"
    AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• You seem to be taking a lot of joy from this, Cody. Did one of the people involved in the production of these movies wrong you or your family?
      2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• I saw The Lone Ranger, and I really liked the movie. It reminded me a bit of Maverick (in that the plot turns on several keys that are obvious after seeing the movie). But much better writing and definitely worth the price of admission.
        2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
          haha oops. "Grown Ups 2" made $42.5 million, beating "Pacific Rim" and its ridiculous budget. Ha, sucks to suck "Pacific Rim", "The Lone Ranger", and "White House Down."
          BTW, being a box office success does not make it a good movie. And that is true of most Adam Sandler movies.
          2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• Originally posted by LionsFanInJapan View Post
            You seem to be taking a lot of joy from this, Cody. Did one of the people involved in the production of these movies wrong you or your family?
            I don't think that's it at all LFIJ. I think they are on his fantasy box office team.
            Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Nice one, Tony.
              2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Saw Man of Steel.. I thought it was shot well and liked the new SuperMan. It had a decent cast but I hated the new Louis.

The fight scenes just dragged on and on. It was the same shit over and over. I just thought it was average. 6 or 7 out of 10
                F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• World War Z was actually pretty decent for a zombie flick. There's only so much you can do with those but I liked it.
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Isn't the Superman story pretty much played out?
                    Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• I thought the last Superman remake was pretty good. I wasn't a fan of Kate Bosworth as Lois Lane but I thought it was done really well.
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Superman Returns wasn't horrible but I hated that they reused so many lines from the original and made it a "sequel" to the Richard Ronner cut of Superman II. I liked Brandon Routh as Clark/Superman and I thought Kevin Spacey was a good Lex Luthor. I wasn't a fan of Kate Bosworth.

Man of Steel is pretty good but they did do some things I wasn't a fan of. I thought Amy Adams was a better Lois Lane than Kate Bosworth. I know it shouldn't matter but it was weird having a red headed Lois Lane.

Comment

• lol... "Gladiator 2"...
                          AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• I hope that's a joke. Why can't they just let the great movies stay great.
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Do not at all like it when they remade the movies! Keep them the way it is!
                              Memorial Day 2018!

Comment

• Good Remakes

The postman always rings twice - Nicholson and Lange steam it up

Cape Fear - Deniro and Nolte are as good as the original

The Thing - Kurt Russell

Oceans 11 - Pitt and Clooney

The Fly - Jeff Goldblum

Comment

Working...
                                X