No announcement yet.

Movies - General Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Famous celebs from a time way, way long ago (36 Photos)

May 10, 2013 | In: Celebrity, Interesting
    Follow Bob on Tapiture
    View As Slideshow

Alec Baldwin, in the ’80s

Katherine Heigl, 1995

Christian Bale, 1994

David Duchovny, late ’80s

Catherine Zeta-Jones, 1992

Catherine Zeta-Jones, 1995

Nicole Kidman, 1983

Kevin Bacon, 1980

Jennifer Aniston, 1990

Courteney Cox, ’80s.

Brad Pitt, 1988

Sharon Stone, 1985

Justin Timberlake, 1999

Madonna, 1978

Helena Bonham Carter, 1987

Cate Blanchett, 1994

Daniel Day-Lewis, 1990

Kate Winslet, 1996

Gwyneth Paltrow, 1992

Denzel Washington, ’80s

George Clooney, mid-80s

Christina Applegate, 1993

Milla Jovovich, 1991

Claire Danes, 1994

Cybill Shepherd, 1972

Julia Roberts, 1989

Tom Cruise, 1981

Daniel Craig, 1992

Helen Mirren, 1970s

Vanessa Williams

James Franco, 1999

Demi Moore, 1981

Via sfgate
    Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• This looks good

[ame]http://youtu.be/k9_qgX7pTlc[/ame]
      Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• That does look good.

Comment

• Thanks for thank Tony, have to check that one out. What happen to James Spader hair? Anyway he reminds me of Kevin Spacey's Se7en

Comment

• yep, very much so. With a dash of Hannibal thrown in

Comment

• "Star Trek: Into Darkness" was a great movie. I would give it a 9/10.
              Character of Kahn was good, not amazing. I expected Kahn to do much more. But like most JJ Abrams movies, the villain disappoints. The actor who played Kahn was amazing though.

BETTER than "Iron Man 3." I'm thinking "Man of Steel" will be the best blockbuster movie of the summer.
              AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• I can't wait to see The Great Gatsby.

Leo was cast perfect for that part
                F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• I didn't care of the new Star Trek much. Gatsby tried hard but didn't really measure up, I liked the Redford version better.

Fast Furious 6 did a good job as the action flick of the week.

Comment

• That's really sad to hear about Gatsby.. That's one of my favorite books, I was really hoping they'd do it justice.
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• I saw the new Star Trek. It wasn't bad. The geek in me was a little disappointed.

What I'm really waiting for is Man of Steel. I hope it's done well. Superman Returns wasn't that bad but it had issues. I was really disappointed that Brandon Routh only got one shot to play Superman. I thought he was a pretty good Reeves replacement. But Cavill seems pretty good. I think Amy Adams will be a better Lois Lane than Kate Bosworth. Although she looked good, I just didn't like her in the role.

Comment

• I saw OZ a couple months ago and really really enjoyed it.

The Star Trek movie is really good, hard to talk about it without giving away everything. It basically its on the same themes as Wraith of Khan (Kirk dealing with maturity issues, the price of friendship). Still, done very very well.

Hoping to see Man of Steel on Monday.
                        2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• Movie critics are tearing "Man of Steel" apart, just like any movie Christopher Nolan is involved with.
                          57% for rotten tomatoes?! Are you kidding lol

I haven't seen it obviously, so I shouldn't be talking before I see "Man of Steel" this weekend... lol
                          I'm sure it will be great though.
                          AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• One of my buddies went to see it and said it was really good..

He said it was a long movie but real good
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Finally saw "Man of Steel" a couple of days ago.

REALLY entertaining, I can only think of one part of the 2 and a half hour movie where I was bored.
                              I don't like how the bad guys had nearly the exact same plan as the bad guys in "Transformers 3", or even "The Avengers." Movies just love to copy from each other... its annoying! but ultimately a 8/10 or 9/10

Like whats the difference between "Olympus has Fallen" and "White House Down?!" WTF same movie! STOP COPYING EACH OTHER, MOVIES.
                              I saw a commercial for the 3rd Abraham Lincoln movie coming out WTF
                              AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

Working...
                                X