X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Litter Boxes for everybody!!!!!!!

Will Ferrell Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live
    Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
      Fuck that conspiracy theory shit.
      With as fucked as this world is on the political and economic spectrum I can’t imagine a better conspiracy theory to end. Do you think human trafficking of children is made up?
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Your father smells of elderberries!!!!!
        Lions Fans.

Comment

• Finished re-watching the Mission Impossible franchise. MI6 is definitely up there as greatest action movies ever IMO. My ranking from best to worst:
          MI6, MI5, MI4, MI, MI3, and MI2.

​​​​​…

The “Napoleon” trailer makes it look promising. Every now and then, Ridley Scott provides an incredible movie. Rooting for this to be the case here.

AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Mission Impossible Fallout was awesome. I went into it thinking I’d hate and I loved it. They’ve done well with that series besides MI2 was shit
            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Wasn’t MI2 the one directed by John Woo? I remember hearing a rumor that on set Woo would pretend to not understand English so he wouldn’t have to talk to the actors
              "This is an empty signature. Because apparently carrying a quote from anyone in this space means you are obsessed with that person. "

Comment

• Yes indeed. It’s the worst because the 1st half of MI2 is surprisingly boring for a John Woo film. No suspense, all Bad Boys or Face/Off-like meme action in the 2nd half. Lacking most of the spy thriller fun.

Another thought I had about “Napoleon.” It’s strange that either Bill & Ted or the Count of Monte Crisco might be the best movie with Napoleon. Such a significant historical figure… you would think the movie industry would have done better. I hope Ridley Scott can pull off some “Kingdom of Heaven” director’s cut quality here. I’m down for a 4 hour epic with this specific subject.
                AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Knocking off some watchlist movies…

“The Mitchells vs. the Machines” is a highly entertaining animated movie. Almost gets to a level of peak Pixar, but not quite there. Likable character development. Awesome animation as it’s from the same studio as the animated Spider-verse movies. You can sense Phil Lord and Christopher Miller writing all over this. I recommend for an entertaining/ fun watch. Netflix movie.

Next up: “Incendies”
                  Heard amazing things about this one.

I’m upset that “Oldboy” (2003) is unavailable to watch right now. Really want to watch this old movie and it won’t be available for a while due to a re-release. Ugh.​
                  Last edited by Cody_Russell; July 13, 2023, 12:50 PM.
                  AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Man, I watched "Air" the other night.

Holy shit, was it bad.

Terrible writing, terrible acting, just fucking bad all the way around
                    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• I have to go change my litter box.
                      living in the basement without plumbing can be taxing.

Comment

• Watched The World’s Greatest Beer Run last weekend…

Not academy award material, but entertaining and based on a true story

Comment

• Originally posted by wcfwtf View Post
                          I have to go change my litter box.
                          living in the basement without plumbing can be taxing.
                          I thought you moved out of the unabomber shack?
                          Lions Fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick Pappageorgio View Post
                            Watched The World’s Greatest Beer Run last weekend…

Not academy award material, but entertaining and based on a true story
                            I still can’t believe that was a true story. I thought it was a good watch as well.
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
                              Knocking off some watchlist movies…

“The Mitchells vs. the Machines” is a highly entertaining animated movie. Almost gets to a level of peak Pixar, but not quite there. Likable character development. Awesome animation as it’s from the same studio as the animated Spider-verse movies. You can sense Phil Lord and Christopher Miller writing all over this. I recommend for an entertaining/ fun watch. Netflix movie.

Next up: “Incendies”
                              Heard amazing things about this one.

I’m upset that “Oldboy” (2003) is unavailable to watch right now. Really want to watch this old movie and it won’t be available for a while due to a re-release. Ugh.​
                              Mitchell’s vs the Machines was fantastic. It’s very underrated in my opinion
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• I watched The Gambler last week with Mark Wahlberg and it was fairly good. It had intrigue, good writing and John Goodman stole every scene that he was in.

It got terrible ratings but I liked it
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X