Movies - General Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Forsh View Post
    I read that it was because JPS has alopecia. Her hairstyle isn't completely a fashion choice
    She could have cancer and it would have been a psycho move. There’s zero excuse for that. He’s sitting there in the crowd screaming at someone he just punched like some ghetto hillbilly.

I’ve always been a huge fan but that was really poor taste. Major props to Chris Rock for even being able to continue on. He manned up
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Yep, dumb move……. BUT……. He’s looked over at his wife, she’s visibly pi$$ed off in front of millions of viewers……. Million things going round Smiths head, like the probable media BS, “Why did Smith sit and allow …….” Bla bla bla.
      So he eliminated that by sorting it.
      Dumb move, should’ve been more pro, but his wife was hurt by the comment. Will was stuck between “ROCK” and a hard place.
      Maybe a kick to the nutsac after the slap would’ve been better TV?
      "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Smith and his wife are nutjobs for sure. "Keep my wife's name out yo fucking mouth'?

Jesus. Grow the fuck up.
        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• And... it's too bad that Chris Rock didn't march up and smack the shit out Smith when he was giving his speech. Ha!
          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• I’m disappointed he didn’t go right into a joke about Smith’s kids/movies. “You need to teach that move to Jaden for After Earth 2!” or some such.

Comment

• I didn't see it live, but it one of those things that makes me not want to trun on the TV for awhile because you know it will be covered at every angle for an undetermined time.

Comment

• Best joke so far today:
                if Jada Pinkett can’t take a joke about Alopecia, it’s hair loss.
                "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                  Best joke so far today:
                  Ha!
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post

She could have cancer and it would have been a psycho move. There’s zero excuse for that. He’s sitting there in the crowd screaming at someone he just punched like some ghetto hillbilly.

I’ve always been a huge fan but that was really poor taste. Major props to Chris Rock for even being able to continue on. He manned up
                    Oh I agree it was a psycho move
                    WHO CARES why it says paper jam when there is no paper jam?

Comment

• The punch was such a shit bag move but some reason i disliked him sitting there talking shit more. It’s such a belittling move.

Imagine being assaulted like that then the person sits back in the front row, yelling at you and you have to continue to perform. That’s so bad.

Id have respected him more if they would have gotten up and left instead of staying like bullies.

Can you imagine if Ricky Gervais was doing the event? That dude is downright ruthless
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• The difference with Ricky Gervais (imo) is he really does require reigned in a bit. He, no doubt in my mind, would be backstage giving it, “Yeah, i showed them eh? American cocksucking cunts! Fucking wankers, every single one of them.”……. I do believe that Gervais means it.

Chris Rock was CLEARLY joking. Will Smith smacked the wrong Oscars presenter!

Comment

• Gervais is awesome
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Gervais is indeed awesome…….. because he means it. 👌

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                              Best joke so far today:
                              Heard one better on the radio:

The LA police dusted Chris Rock's face for clues. They found Fresh Prints.
                              Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• IDK I waffle back and forth. But Will seems like he's still reeling from the "Entanglement" thing and now she has this Alopecia that has her losing her hair. IDK about other nationalities, but AA women unduly put a lot of their self worth in their hair. SHE was deeply hurt more then the little b!tch slap Will gave Rock. They both were wrong though.

I have a rule I live by, If everyone ain't laughing (especially if a person is being put on blast) it's not a joke. I've seen stuff like that turn out badly.

But, Will, and Jada, have to know (and I am so tired of seeing their stuff) that there is a possibility someone may say or joke about it. Especially since I think no one knew she had the disease.

Will should have just sat there and watched his wife cry.
                                Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

Working...
                                X