No announcement yet.

Movies - General Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I haven't watched it yet but early returns are that its pretty good.
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Very good, and I don't say that much anymore about movies. Though this seemed not like a movie but a new episode of Breaking Bad. Didn't think it would work but it did, for us BB fans.

Comment

• Yeah there's no way of doing a movie for a long running series like that. I felt the same way about the Entourage movie. I thought the movie was really good but it felt like a long episode instead of a film. I'm looking forward to El Camino
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Did anyone see The Last Skywalker? I thought it was barely on through most of it until the end. I thought the end was pretty awesome
          F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• I missed Ford vs Ferrari but I heard it was excellent
            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
              Did anyone see The Last Skywalker? I thought it was barely on through most of it until the end. I thought the end was pretty awesome
              It was typical JJ Abrams. I didn't mind it of the three but it was still pretty bad and the final ending was even worse IMHO. (trying to remain spoiler free).

Comment

Did anyone see The Last Skywalker? I thought it was barely on through most of it until the end. I thought the end was pretty awesome
                LOL - do you mean Rise of Skywalker? No, I went full Fandom Menace mode after TLJ and I heard that the emperor was returning for ROS - basically rendering the first 6 movies completely pointless. So, for that reason, I'm out.

Can't wait for the Dune movie(s) though.

Comment

• Originally posted by LightninBoy View Post

LOL - do you mean Rise of Skywalker?
                  Yes that one.

I thought some of the plot points were pretty thin as well but the last 30 mins of the movie was pretty awesome IMO. There were some epic scenes. Some of the best in any of the Star Wars movies.

It was worth seeing just for those.
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• If Lucas could have had some of this technology for the originals... oh man.. it would have been unreal
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by LightninBoy View Post

Can't wait for the Dune movie(s) though.
                      AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• I hope they do a good job with this one because the first Dune movie was awful.
                        "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• What did you guys think of the Tron that they released a few years ago?
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• I haven't seen it.
                              "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

What did you guys think of the Tron that they released a few years ago?
                                It's fun when they take an old 80s movie and resurrect it IMHO. I enjoyed the sequel well enough, seeing Jeff Bridges recap his old role as well as the Boxleitner cameo was fun. I usually approach movies like that with REAL low expectations like Transformers, The Last Night or something REALLY dreadful like Last Jedi, that way I'm usually not disappointed and sometimes really enjoy it.

Comment

Working...
                                X