Movies - General Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LightninBoy View Post

Yes. And that is a great list demonstrating there are still interesting stories to be told and movies to be made that aren't based on superheros. Please support these movies and bring balance back to the big screen.
    AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Oh I don't need to check the history. I remember that clearly. Glad you evolved.

Comment

• How is there no talk on Godzilla.

The movie looks absolutely stunning/insane.

Comment

• Originally posted by millenwasmyfavorite View Post
          How is there no talk on Godzilla.

The movie looks absolutely stunning/insane.
          I went and saw the 1998 version of Godzilla and it was awful. We were leaving as the credits were rolling and some guy said to me "Aw man you're going to miss the best part". I shot back with "the best part of this movie would have been to not see it in the first place".
          "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Fuck Suicide Squad. What a terrible movie that was. How do you screw up a movie with a cast like that?
              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• The early return on the Lion King are really bad. I was hoping it was going to be good. I like the concept of remaking it with the technology of today.
                F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• I know, right? They killed off the one character/actor that was carrying that film. The rest of the cast was soooo dullllll.

Comment

• Watched "Once Upon a Time in Hollywood" tonight. I loved it, but like may QT movies, it won't be everyone's cup of tea. The movie making craft is awesome and Leonardo is incredible.

Comment

• I can't wait to see it. It doesn't come out here until the end of August but I'll be there the day it opens.

Pulp Fiction is one of my favorites of all time.
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• The new Star Wars movie looks terrible. I wish they would give this up already
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• That Joker movie looks good

Comment

• It looks like the acting is on point but its going to be complete madness. Like its in the mind of Andy Kaufman
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Watched The Joker today. There's a lot to process there but it was really good. Phoenix wasn't as likable as Heath Ledger but he nailed the role. I'd be surprised if they had anyone else up for that part because it seemed like he was perfect for it. Some of the scenes were downright brilliant.
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X