No announcement yet.

Movies - General Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I saw "Blended." It was ok... I feel like most Adam Sandler movies advertise vacation destinations now a days. Just Go With It, Jack and Jill, Blended, 50 First Days, & kind of Grown Ups... cuz all they did was go on vacation in that movie lol.
    AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• The only Adam Sandler movies you need to watch: Billy Madison, Happy Gilmore, and my favorite, The Wedding Singer.
      3,062 carries, 15,269 yards, 5.0 yards/carry, 99 TD
      10x Pro Bowl, 6x All-Pro, 1997 MVP, 2004 NFL HoF

Comment

• yup
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Watched Nightcrawler this evening. I never liked Jake Gyllenhaal all tha much but he was exceptional in this movie.

Solid 8/10
          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sanders Fan View Post
            The only Adam Sandler movies you need to watch: Billy Madison, Happy Gilmore, and my favorite, The Wedding Singer.
            Sandler has always been hit-and-miss, but it's progressively become all miss.

Little Nicky is my favourite.

Comment

• Haha "The Interview" is by far the highest rated thing on IMDB with a decent amount of reviews already... Awesome

Obviously with the Sony hack, this would happen. Just awesome though
              AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• You couldn't pay me to see the Interview. Beat me up or pay me but no way, no how!
                Memorial Day 2018!

Comment

• Does it look that bad?
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Geez. "The Interview" had a 9.9 rating on IMDB with 40,000 votes. Now it has a 7.8 rating with nearly 80,000 votes. It must be closer to "Your Highness" good than "Pineapple Express" good.
                    I love "Pineapple Express", but thought "Your Highness" was disappointing.

Here is this : http://www.pubfilm.com/2014/12/the-i...ne-hd.html?m=1
                    AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• The Imitation Game was a very solid movie, even though they changed some historical aspects to build up more conflict in the story.

Comment

• Just saw and liked "The Interview." My kind of humor, but it is not a movie for all.

If you like "Pineapple Express", "This is the End", and "Your Highness" ... you might like it.
                        AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Gonna watch it tonight. The critics destroyed it saying it started strong and finished like the Lions
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• I saw "Night at the Museum 3" ... it was below average. I feel like the thought put into this movie was minimal. They just recycled old ideas from their 1st two movies.

Very watchable, but just a 4/10.

I heard a lot of people didn't like "Into the Woods." Don't even want to see if it's true.
                            AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
                              Just saw and liked "The Interview." My kind of humor, but it is not a movie for all.

If you like "Pineapple Express", "This is the End", and "Your Highness" ... you might like it.
                              I like stupid funny movies when they're funny... but The Interview was horrible. I think I audibly laughed maybe once or twice. Seth Rogan was a disaster, nothing about his performance deserved any type of recognition besides sucking.

James Franco actually carried the movie and was pretty likable in this over the top suckfest. That's all I can say nice about it.
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Went and watched John Wick today. I think Keanu Reeves is a horrible actor but he's always in great flicks. Its rated 7.7 on IMDB so it couldn't be all that bad right?

wrong.. it wasn't very entertaining IMO.

6/10
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X