Movies - General Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
    So they are making a new Jungle Book movie with Andy Serkis as director... interesting choice considering he hasn't directed a movie before.
    Looks like Ari Gold's team is doing well for Serkis.
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Watched the second Captain America today.. Meh, wasn't overly impressed. I actually liked the first one a little better. The plot was just stupid. At least Scarlett Johansson was was in the movie for some eye candy
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Everything I've heard has been that the second Captain America movie was pretty decent.

I saw the second Planet of the Apes movie and thought it was very good. My friend said it was stupid but I liked it.

Comment

• I watched the second Captain America movie on the plane on the way back to Japan. It was entertaining enough, but I never saw the first one so can't compare the two of them.
          2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• You're biased. You were just so bored that rewatching the Leo's HISTORIC 0-16 season would have been a pleasant surprise. That movie was garbage.

gar... wait for it.. bage...
            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• It was better than "Draft Day" and "300 - Rise of an Empire" that I also watched. I was just happy Tyler was sleeping at that point though, so I didn't care if the movies were rubbish.
              2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• This looks promising and odd:
                Pixels (2015)

Credible director.... plus Adam Sandler, Peter Dinklage, Michelle Monaghan, Sean Bean, Kevin James, Josh Gad, and Ashley Benson?? haha what.
                AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• "Gone Girl"... Wow so good.

Long & twisted.... But again, so good. Maybe the best movie of 2014 ... 10/10 or 9/10
                  AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
                    "Gone Girl"... Wow so good.

Long & twisted.... But again, so good. Maybe the best movie of 2014 ... 10/10 or 9/10
                    Hell yeah. I watched it tonight and it was pretty awesome.
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Interstellar IMAX ... 13.7 hours away.
                      WHO CARES why it says paper jam when there is no paper jam?

Comment

• With around 55,000 votes on IMDB, "Interstellar" has a 9.2 rating.
                        Should be good!
                        AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Can't wait to watch Interstellar. It looks amazing
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Just saw "Interstellar" at an IMAX.

It's long, sometimes hard to hear what they are saying, & has some flaws.
                            But overall, a great movie.
                            It's definitely one you will want to see twice... I feel like I just watched "Momento" for the 1st time haha.
                            AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• I'm still trying to figure out if I liked Interstellar or not. It reminds me of Inception, I had to watch it a second time to appreciate it.
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Watched the new Hunger Games tonight. It was the best so far in my opinion. Admittedly I've never read the books and have no clue how things turn out but I was pleasantly surprised with this one.
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X