No announcement yet.

Movies - General Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The story for the movie "42" is great and everything, but wow... the movie wasn't good at all... and I love baseball haha. I think people were caught up on the race idea and forget to judge it based off of the quality of the film.
    Harrison Ford needs to retire haha.
    AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• I thought The Secret Life of Walter Mitty was really well done. Its one that I wish I could've seen in a theater. The scenes that were shot were done like an expert photographer in a magazine. The story was pretty terrific as well.
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Ben Stiller, pro director.
        AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Well he did a great job.
          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• IMDb is the world's most popular and authoritative source for movie, TV and celebrity content. Find ratings and reviews for the newest movie and TV shows. Get personalized recommendations, and learn where to watch across hundreds of streaming providers.

Poor Sean Bean... typical character that ends up dying lol.
            AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Wow look at the rating of "Godzilla" so far:

If Cranston is anything like Walter White, I imagine it's great.
              AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• [ame]http://youtu.be/vIu85WQTPRc[/ame]

[ame]http://youtu.be/lVYDA5ko940[/ame]
                Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Watched the second Hunger Games the other night. Much better than the first. About the only thing I didn't like was the night scenes where I could barely see what was going on.

It's frustrating that they are stretching the 3rd book over two movies, but hardly surprising since that's the norm these days, milk that golden cow for all it's worth.

Comment

• Agreed about the 2nd Hunger Games. I thought the 1st half of the movie was incredible.
                    AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• [ame]http://youtu.be/0BYovvLhy7A[/ame]
                      Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Nice!
                        2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• I saw Godzilla this weekend.

I thought it was decent... like a 7/10. The CGI was incredible...

SPOILERS .................................................. ........................ in white text:

It was on pace to be something better than decent... then they killed off Bryan Cranston's character and the movie wasn't the same. Godzilla was pretty cool for the 5 minutes he appeared in the movie. Overall though, it seemed like there was something missing about the movie.
                          Last edited by Cody_Russell; May 18, 2014, 02:44 PM.
                          AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Pardon my french here. I got yelled at for doing that with some older movies so with that in mind...

hey FUCKSTICK! If you are going to spoil something, do the spoiler in white text so it doesn't ruin it for the rest of us. People that want to read it can highlight it and see it then

Thank you for your consideration. ;-)

Comment

• Using white text is a good idea lol. I'll do that next time.
                              AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• You could go back and edit it now so you only hose me and not everyone else

Comment

Working...
                                X