Movies - General Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In what manner?
    Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
      Gonz is with child?
      LOL!
      "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• I watched 'Compliance' knowing nothing about the true story. Had to be the most irritating movie of 'dumb fucks' I have ever seen!

Comment

• I want to take my niece and my mom (along with my nephews) to see Oz the Great and Powerful. She's only 4 so I hope the movie isn't too intense for her but my brother says she's seen some intense stuff in other movies and seems to handle it okay.
          Last edited by Tom; March 10, 2013, 02:03 AM. Reason: Spelling mistake

Comment

• I saw Michael Jackson's "Thriller" when I was four. It gave me nightmares for a week.
            2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Any "Game of Thones" fans?!
              I'm a huge fan of the TV series, never read the books lol.

Can't wait for season 3 to start (tomorrow)!
              AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• The series is good. The books are awesome.
                2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• The last book was pretty bad. It was GRRM falling in love with his prose, droning on endlessly and going almost nowhere with the story in 500 pages (or whatever it was).

Comment

• This is great:

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
                      Any "Game of Thones" fans?!
                      I'm a huge fan of the TV series, never read the books lol.

Can't wait for season 3 to start (tomorrow)!
                      yes ... here.

I was home for 2 days sick and watched almost 2 full seasons. Love it!
                      Forever One!

Comment

• for you GoT fans ... this is funny recap of season 3 ep 1 via Facebook.

Get a funny take on today's popular news, entertainment, lifestyle, and video content -- all written by the people who bring you those funny ecards.
                        Forever One!

Comment

• Want to see that Oz movie as I like James Franco!
                          Memorial Day 2018!

Comment

• Originally posted by Passepartout View Post
                            Want to see that Oz movie as I like James Franco!
                            It was good. Nothing special.
                            6/10 or 7/10.

The visual effects were probably the best part. And Franco is a great actor.
                            AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• I liked Oz. my niece did get freaked out by the green witch.

Comment

• There are a lot of movies coming out that I want to see.

Iron Man 3 - I liked the first one, not the second. But I hope the third one can be good like the first one.

Man of Steel - I'm a big Superman fan and I'm hoping they can make it epic the way they did with Batman. I liked Brandon Routh in Superman Returns but I don't mind that they've gone with a new actor.

After Earth - I enjoy those post-apocalyptic Earth stories.

Star Trek into Darkness - I thought JJ Abrams did a good job with the first movie in the franchise reboot.

Hangover 3 - I didn't care for the second one but I liked the original.

This is the End - It looks really funny.

The Internship - Can't go wrong with Owen Wilson and Vince Vaughn.

Comment

Working...
                                X