No announcement yet.

OT-funny video thread.. googogogogogo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have to say Jimmy Fallon is just an excellent talk show host. I never thought he was that great on snl (here and there he would hit, but not all too often) but he's found his perfect fit. I can't wait for Leno to re-retire... he's just awful.
    Last edited by nhwbrooklyn; November 22, 2010, 02:17 AM.
    Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• CG, that was great. And I can appreciate the humor regardless if I like the style of the artist or not.
      #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Originally posted by nhwbrooklyn View Post
        I have to say Jimmy Fallon is just an excellent talk show host. I never thought he was that great on snl (here and there he would hit, but not all too often) but he's found his perfect fit. I can't wait for Leno to re-retire... he's just awful.
        I agree, he's really been a nice surprise.
        #birdsarentreal

Comment

I have to say Jimmy Fallon is just an excellent talk show host. I never thought he was that great on snl (here and there he would hit, but not all too often) but he's found his perfect fit. I can't wait for Leno to re-retire... he's just awful.
          Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
          I agree, he's really been a nice surprise.
          I think he is the best of the bunch.

I like Craig Furgeson too, but he loses out to Jimmy Fallon. I think I'm going to start DVRing Jimmy and whatch the previous night show during the Leno/Letterman time slot.

BTW Conan suuuuuuuuuuuuucks.
          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• I like Conan.. I think his new show on TBS is an improvement over the failed NBC run at 11:30 too. With Andy Richter is on his game and back and Conan humbled from the firing it feels more like the early conan days.

I considered Fallen the most enjoyable to watch now by a good margin. Kimmel and Conan about equal after that. Letterman a classic (but stale these days). I just don't dig Craig Furgesons humor. But the worst is Leno. That guy is horrible. Can't say it enough.
            Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• Originally posted by Islair View Post
              Here it is one more time.....for those of you who didnt see it.
              ha ... I hope that suit was padded.

I don't get that Fallin thing ... inside joke that I don't underdand apparantly.
              Forever One!

Comment

• Has he (the Raptor) got skates on? I guess it was deliberate then, still funny though.
                AAL Quintez Cephus
                If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeanUK View Post
                  Has he (the Raptor) got skates on? I guess it was deliberate then, still funny though.
                  Yeah. Here's a longer clip of him quite unsuccessfully trying to rollerblade down the stairs just before faceplanting onto the floor.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6IYyvypJ4o"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6IYyvypJ4o[/ame]

I've watched this approximately 520 times, and have laughed every single time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
                    Absolutely ZERO humor found in that.

Prolly cause I can't stand either BS or NY music
                    Of course you don't like Neil Young.
                    The Lions went 11-5 in 2014

Comment

• [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3iFhLdWjqc"]YouTube - Cats Playing Patty-cake, what they were saying...[/ame]
                      #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Originally posted by TK0001 View Post
                        Yeah. Here's a longer clip of him quite unsuccessfully trying to rollerblade down the stairs just before faceplanting onto the floor.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

I've watched this approximately 520 times, and have laughed every single time.

I"m with you TK ... I love the way his mouth is flapping before he bites it.
                        Forever One!

Comment

• Not only that but the way the tail deflates and sags over after he's fallen just for added effect. I assume the mouth is supposed to flap and this guy falls over himself on purpose?

I've always hated the raptors logo but that mascot design is amazing.

Comment

• My 3 year old daughter now expects me to show her this video every hour, before work, after work, in the middle of the night...

Thanks Deb!
                            The Lions went 11-5 in 2014

Comment

Not only that but the way the tail deflates and sags over after he's fallen just for added effect. I assume the mouth is supposed to flap and this guy falls over himself on purpose?
                              When he bit it on the stairs, he started deflating. Which made for hilarious head-lolling as he clamored his way onto the floor and soon into a pile of deflated fail.

I'm also assuming the rollerblade gag was intentional failure. Worked like a charm.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deuce View Post
                                My 3 year old daughter now expects me to show her this video every hour, before work, after work, in the middle of the night...

Thanks Deb!
                                lol Deuce! It's sooo cute, though.
                                #birdsarentreal

Comment

Working...
                                X