U of M thread (in the Lions Forum) :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rocky Bleier View Post

I know froot tries to rationalize the spartie recruiting as something that Dantoni will undoubtedly coach up but can he really be happy with #38 when two other schools are in the Top 5?

Comment

• Big (and early) game today. MICHIGAN at wisky. Michigan hasn't won in Madison since 1999. Can they break the streak?

GO BLUE!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kstat View Post
        Flagrant fouls and intentional fouls are different. You're talking about intentional fouls, which by the way, should be removed entirely, given than %90 of all fouls are intentional by nature.
        Intentional fouls and flagrant fouls are the same now. They are called Flagrant 1 and flagrant 2. Like you said, 90% of intentional fouls are flagrant and I think the NCAA realized this as well. Flagrant one being the less severe of the two is still a two shot penalty and posession of the ball.
        Passenger on the Lions bandwagon since 1969.

Comment

• UofM shooting like shit early. 4-14. Look terrible out there.

Comment

• OT ... what a shot
            The only logical explanation is:
            I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

• that sucked

Comment

• Can we stop hearing how great the Michigan basketball team is now? They're soft mentally and physically. Big road failures.
                I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Originally posted by *JD* View Post
                  I know froot tries to rationalize the spartie recruiting as something that Dantoni will undoubtedly coach up but can he really be happy with #38 when two other schools are in the Top 5?

Wasn't really for Froot's benefit. Just saying that U-M and osu are gearing up for some epic battles. We'll have to see what becomes of the rest of the conference.

Comment

Can we stop hearing how great the Michigan basketball team is now? They're soft mentally and physically. Big road failures.
                    Tremendous failure that a guy hit a half court shot....lol

Comment

• Reminds me of the shot by the guy at OSU on the B1G tourney a few years back. Hit a half court shot to win. The name escapes me right now.

Comment

• I've got a lot of experience watching my highly regarded team lose to Bo Ryan. It's not the end of the world - that's just what tBo Ryan do. UofM is a damn good team still and you would hope b___ turns this tough loss into a valuable lessen.

There isn't a team head and shoulders above the rest. There is maybe 5 very good teams this year with about 10 more nearly as good as those top 5 and battling to join them.
                        Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• I still don't get why Dakich was all crazy saying Whisky should of fouled when UofM was coming down court with the game tied. It wasnt like they were behind. Why foul and give them the lead on purpose? Make them earn it, which UofM did with that 3 pointer

Comment

• Originally posted by nhwbrooklyn View Post
                            I've got a lot of experience watching my highly regarded team lose to Bo Ryan. It's not the end of the world - that's just what tBo Ryan do. UofM is a damn good team still and you would hope b___ turns this tough loss into a valuable lessen.

There isn't a team head and shoulders above the rest. There is maybe 5 very good teams this year with about 10 more nearly as good as those top 5 and battling to join them.

Yes it is tough to win in Madison, period.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kstat View Post
                              Tremendous failure that a guy hit a half court shot....lol
                              That wasn't the end of the game, sweetie.

Comment

That wasn't the end of the game, sweetie.
                                It should have been. The game was over. The guy hit a fluke contested shot from 45 feet.

That's like saying a football team was soft because they allowed overtime on a 60 yard Hail Mary that bounced off of 4 players. It's idiot logic.

Yes Michigan fell apart in OT. Find me a team in all of college basketball that wouldn't, in that situation.

The difference between Michigan being soft and not soft by your logic was decided by wether or not a guy closed his eyes and flung in a shot from halfcourt with a hand in his face.

Idiot logic.
                                Last edited by Kstat; February 9, 2013, 06:59 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X