No announcement yet.

U of M thread (in the Lions Forum) :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A team with no point guard or even a legit ball handler... I've seen that story before.
    Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• Good luck vs OSU tonight... a win would be mighty nice for MSU

I'm not sure you guys have any bigs that can slightly slow down Sullinger one on one though (and not doubling him and staying home on the 3 point shooters seems like the recipe to beating them). Maybe home court will inspire something.

The defense of Craft vs offense of Burke should be fun again too.
      Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• GO BLUE. If they are hitting their threes they win....otherwise it's a long night.
        GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• I think if Michigan limits their 3's to under 20, we'll have a better shot.

They've been really solid on 2 point shots this year and seem to be shooting more of them. Try to get Sveltenger in foul trouble instead of us worrying about Morgan picking up fouls.

Of course, if the whole team is feeling it from 3, then let it fly.

Comment

• Nice jump on next year's football recruiting class:

Class of '13 Commits:
            1. Shane Morris QB (5-star, Michigan)...
            2. Dymonte Thomas S (4-star, Ohio)...
            3. Khalid Hill TE (3-star, Michigan)...
            4. Kyle Bosch OL (4-star, Illinois)...
            5. Wyatt Shallman ATH/DE/RB (4-star, Michigan)...
            6. David Dawson OL (4-star, Michigan)...
            7. Jourdan Lewis CB (4-star, Michigan)
            I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• They need to be hitting the threes tonight JD.
              GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• Trey Burke is gonna be a real good one... provided U-M can keep him.

Comment

• Nice win tonight, caught the second half.

Comment

• Originally posted by DanO View Post
                    They need to be hitting the threes tonight JD.
                    Or go 3 for 13 and WIN

WOLVERINES!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
                      Trey Burke is gonna be a real good one... provided U-M can keep him.
                      He's already better than Morris was and Morris was good. Still, at 5'11", I think he'll have to stay a while.

Comment

• Also, Coach Hoke got 6 verbal commitments (all 4*) for the 2013 class today.

Comment

• A review.
                          Originally posted by *JD* View Post
                          I think if Michigan limits their 3's to under 20, we'll have a better shot.

Check. 13 attempts. (15, if you count the two three point attempts we were fouled on)

They've been really solid on 2 point shots this year and seem to be shooting more of them.

Check. 56% from 2.

Try to get Sveltenger in foul trouble instead of us worrying about Morgan picking up fouls.

Half Check. We didn't really get Sully in foul trouble but Morgan stayed away from the whistle enough to play tough D and put up his first career double-double. He basically played Sully to a draw, which equals a win for us.

Of course, if the whole team is feeling it from 3, then let it fly.

They weren't so they didn't. Smart play to stick with what's working.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeattleLionsFan View Post
                            That's recruiting class rankings Malto.
                            My bad!

Originally posted by DanO View Post
                            LOL @ Mark.
                            Shut Up!
                            I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Hoke is raking them in!

I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• People wondered if Coach Hoke could duplicate the 2012 class (and a few people in lesser areas of the midwest hoped he couldn't).

It looks like he's well on his way to doing so.

Those lessers must be red in the face or green with envy.

Comment

Working...
                                X