U of M thread (in the Lions Forum) :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SeattleLionsFan View Post
    Lol. I love how you have built the win over OSU into something to be proud of. That team was a shambles. Half te team was suspended. They were being investigated. Thier starting qb and coach had left the team in disgrace a month before. But you took their best shot! Lol.
    Never said that. What I said is it's certainly not a given UofM would beat that team in columbus.
    Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• Originally posted by Masspartan View Post
      Isn't the NCAA going to have to step out and lead the change? The NIT Basketball Tourney used to crown a champ at one time ... right? Until the NCAA decided to host their own show. Isn't it going to take a similar decision by the NCAA to step and say ... OK boys, like it or not here's the way WE are going to crown the NCAA football champion. Or am I being a bit simplistic here?
      I've said my peace on the subject but let me clarify this. Yes you are being simplistic. The NCAA could theoretically do what you say but they aren't a dictatorship, they need the votes. If you don't have the votes it doesn't get passed. Also, the NCAA has shown no willingness to broach the subject. The big schools have to show the initiative in pushing this. So far any progress at all has been when a big school complains loudly or a wornged school has threatened anti-trust lawsuits. Thans when the BCS modifications and band aids have been applied like the extra game to account for a non-BCS school.

If you are waiting for the NCAA to bring forth a playoff plan, we will all be having the same conversation 30 years from now.

Comment

• You're dealing with little brother here....don't expect logic to be part of the equation....

Comment

• Originally posted by Kstat View Post
          You're dealing with little brother here....don't expect logic to be part of the equation....
          Actually I think the majority of people feel the way I do. Including many UofM people.

I see it exactly how DanO said he sees it.
          Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

I don't know. Was Michigan state better than Michigan or did they just get upset?
            I know you are trying to be funny .... but the Spartans were favored in the game and have beaten U-M four consecutive years. Thereby establishing a significant pattern of dominance.

Unless your an arrogant ass it's pretty clear.
            Forever One!

Comment

I know you are trying to be funny .... but the Spartans were favored in the game and have beaten U-M four consecutive years. Thereby establishing a significant pattern of dominance.

Unless your an arrogant ass it's pretty clear.
              I don't know. Michigan was favored last year. So maybe it's not that clear to anyone that's not wearing green and bronze glasses.
              To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamie H View Post
                Oh so now because the bookies favored MSU by a few points, the fact that Nebraska dominated them is irrelevant? I'm not sure if that is stupider than saying last year's results have something to do with the strength of teams this year or not, but it's damn close.
                who said it was irrelevant. I didn't. I said Nebraska was the better team that day.

Michigan State had the better season.

Again ... was Appalachian State better than Michigan?

Such a fucknutz you are.
                Forever One!

Comment

I don't know. Michigan was favored last year. So maybe it's not that clear to anyone that's not wearing green and bronze glasses.
                  scoreboard
                  Forever One!

Comment

• Originally posted by Deacon Blues View Post
                    the BCS is fucking more young men than Jerry Sandusky
                    OH.. MY... GOODNESS

Thats horrible Deac!!
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• As far as non-AQ teams go, it should have been expected that they'd be frozen out of the BCS bowls given half an excuse. Those teams have had a very bad habit of beating the big boys in BCS games... and the Big Bowl Fat Cats can't let that happen too much.

Comment

• Lol. Yeah. Scoreboard.

Comment

who said it was irrelevant. I didn't. I said Nebraska was the better team that day.
                          But you refuse to admit that Nebraska is clearly the better football team.

Somehow when MSU wins a game, that means they are clearly the better team, but when they lose a game, the other team just had an accidental good day. Even if they lost by 3 touchdowns.

Amazing how that works!

Comment

Lol. Yeah. Scoreboard.
                            AKA, I am out of idiotic arguments that even a drunk person wouldn't try to pass off as rational.

Tell us again how a game in 2008 shows that MSU was a better team this year. That was a good one!

Comment

• The funniest part is that State should be thanking us profusely for getting a BCS bid, because otherwise they wouldnt have even been playing in the tangerine bowl. They'd be playing in Tucson on December 29.

Comment

• The sad thing is they can't even stay in their own thread...I can't imagine dirtying myself by trolling the MSU discussion...

Comment

Working...
                                X