No announcement yet.

U of M thread (in the Lions Forum) :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• .................and point out all the negatives after a victory, against a hated rival, in their house, which they haven't been able to do recently. He's no fool. Because just enjoying the victory without pointing out the negatives makes one a fool.

GO LIONS "10" !!!!!!!!!!!
    GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• I share a lot of his concerns. I also bitch and moan during games. But today feels good. I think I'll get my Michigan jacket from the basement closet. :-)
      I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• What Robinson has done is down right amazing... but that said, I believe there were a few people saying heisman and forcier after a couple games last year too? Got to give the kid some breathing room.
        Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• "I share a lot of his concerns. I also bitch and moan during games."
          --------------------------So do I. So does 99% of the rest of the fan base. That doesn't mean he needs to point it out immediately after the games. Give a rest for 24 hrs. and let others savor the victory. Apparently he can't.

GO LIONS "10" !!!!!!!!!!
          GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Bleier View Post
            I share a lot of his concerns. I also bitch and moan during games. But today feels good. I think I'll get my Michigan jacket from the basement closet. :-)

LOL, I actually wore my Michigan jersey yesterday for the first time in 2 years.
            Passenger on the Lions bandwagon since 1969.

Comment

• Nice football rocky.
              AAL - Glover Quinn

Comment

• I didn't see the second half and read this thread. I thought the game flat out stunk-then I watched the second half last night. It was a great game to watch with lots of excitement and big plays-completely different than I would have assumed from what I read.

Michigan has a ton of warts, they are going to give up some big plays and they are going to lose a few games. They will probably get blown out by OSU. So what?

That was a fun game and a win against the hated Irish. I am savoring the moment.
                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• "I am savoring the moment."
                  ------------------Me too.

GO LIONS "10" !!!!!!!!!!
                  GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• I watched the entire game. Just about cried at the end, but glad I didn't have to. Robinson was ridiculous. When he made that punt, on top of everything else, I just had to laugh.
                    #birdsarentreal

Comment

• He punted the ball too? Was it a decent enough kick?
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                        He punted the ball too? Was it a decent enough kick?
                        It was just about perfect.. put them inside the 5.. (or was it 10?).
                        Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• I'm digging a more humble (but successful... so far) RR. He lost his cocky attitude that didn't vibe when he first got here (though I'm sure it would have been fine if he had won right away). I could see that being part of the success story if he truly does fully turn this around.

And perhaps a metaphor for the rest of Michigan fans? Let's face it... you people have a reputation

It wasn't just OSU and MSU fans that gave UofM'ers hell for the last few years.. it was all of college football.

Maybe a couple losing seasons was good for "you people"

Anyhow... hopefully, welcome back to your usual winning ways (and I mean that).
                          Last edited by nhwbrooklyn; September 12, 2010, 11:18 AM.

Comment

• The punt was to the 4, I think. I was like, "He punts, too?" Jesus, I hope he survives the season. He's had to come out for dingers in each of the first two gams, and he's such a li'l guy with pipestem legs.
                            I made baseball as fun as doing your taxes!

Comment

• The way the Michigan offense spreads out, it's very difficult, if not impossible, for teams to crowd the interior line of scrimmage. Robinson's a friggin nightmare to defend anyways, but he's always playing and running in a broken field. I've never seen anything like what I watched yesterday. He might not be a great pro prospect, or maybe he is, I don't know. But he sure looks like a dominant college player, playing in the perfect system for his skills.

Comment

• In fairness it was a pooch kick out of an offensive formation.
                                To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

Working...
                                X