No announcement yet.

U of M thread (in the Lions Forum) :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Really stupid. All he's going to do is make mistakes and waste a year of eligibility.
    I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Robinson hurt, no word on how serious. If he is good enough to warrant play time as a true freshman, why redshirt him? He apparently is number 2 right now.
      1. Todd Gurley RB 2. Eddie Goldman DT 3. Tre McBride WR 5-7 OL Depth

Comment

• I just can't see Gardner being better than Tate at this moment under these circumstances.
        Passenger on the Lions bandwagon since 1969.

Comment

• Robinson is not going to last all season running like he did today. It's exciting when he (and the RBs) get huge chunks like they did today, but he in particular is gonna take a beating.

The UM defense sucks heavily. It's very surprising they only gave up 10....it should have been more.
          ------------
          <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• Denard had 29 carries ...
            Not good ...

BUT IF Michigan can beat ND next week, they will start out 5-0.
            ND looked good today.
            AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Apparently, Tate Forcier is a quitter. Not surprised:

Michigan sophomore quarterback Tate Forcier hugs sophomore quarterback Denard Robinson before the start of Michigan's season opener Saturday against Connecticut.Melanie Maxwell | AnnArbor.com Editor's note: ...
              I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Yeah, it looked like the writing was on the wall when he didn't get into the game when Denard went down. Pouting on the bench is never a good look

BTW, that article was a melodramadic piece of shit. I hope that guy doesn't get paid to write..
                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Of course he does.

Hell, I get paid to write on occasion.

It's not exactly a difficult gig if you can get in on it.

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
                    Of course he does.

Hell, I get paid to write on occasion.

It's not exactly a difficult gig if you can get in on it.
                    After reading that pap, your stuff is award worthy.
                    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by ColoradoLion View Post
                      I know there are very few Rich Rod fans here, but I'm wondering if Brian Kelly wins 7 or 8 games this year -- bringing in an offensive system that his players weren't recruited for -- does that make Rodriguez look even worse? Theoretically, Kelly's job should be tougher because Charlie Weiss's teams were mediocre at best compared to Carr's teams.
                      I'm pretty sure ND's recruiting classes over the last few years were better than Lloyd's the last couple of years he was there.

It really doesn't matter though. RichRod looks bad enough for those 2 years. I just hope to see more results like today.
                      <<< Just feeling the blues..

Comment

• Maybe Tate isn't leaving:

Get the latest local Detroit and Michigan breaking news and analysis , sports and scores, photos, video and more from The Detroit News.
                        <<< Just feeling the blues..

Comment

• Originally posted by tin mad dog View Post
                          I'm pretty sure ND's recruiting classes over the last few years were better than Lloyd's the last couple of years he was there.

It really doesn't matter though. RichRod looks bad enough for those 2 years. I just hope to see more results like today.
                          Affirmative.
                          To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• FIRE RICHROD!!!
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• The Pat White comparisons are overwhelming at this point. Lets see what happens on the road next week at SB. One thing is for sure, RichRod with a QB in his offense is very dangerous and is why I liked him before all the BS.

Comment

• Apparently, Tate Forcier is a quitter. Not surprised:
                                New report that diva tater tot is leaving, (?)

Comment

Working...
                                X