No announcement yet.

U of M thread (in the Lions Forum) :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hmm... I wonder who might have had a hand in that little bit of subterfuge...

Comment

• Interesting that Martin, Labadie and Carr are all gone. I don't think it's a coincidence. Maybe Draper is next to "resign" his post? Brandon is either fully supporting Rich, or he's doing so publicly at least until Signing Day. Either way he's cleaning house big-time.
      I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• The early vegas line has Michigan
        only a 2.5 point favorite @ home vs UCONN.

So basically on a neutral field UCONN is a 1/2 pt favorite!

Comment

• For jaadam:

Comment

• I love Les! Sign away!
            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• I'm throwing mac & cheese at you as I type.

Comment

• read a rumor today that Austin Miles (perhaps their most talented RB) has left the program .. and the savior Tate might not be far behind?
                Forever One!

Comment

• I don't know that I would consider Austin White thier best rb since as far as I know he's not threatening the top four or five rbs this year.

And unfortunately rumors, which appear to be accurate, indicate Tate didn't do much during the offseason and he has been passed by Denard Robinson, at least, on the depth chart.

In any event both players are still on the team and Tate and his dad both vehemently deny transfer rumors.
                  To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• The bikini-model chick (Melanie Collins) at BTN posted a Twitter about Tate leaving. She said it was unverified, but posted it anyway. Not true. The Austin White rumor died a quick death. Both had solid blue helmets when BTN did their preview, so someone must have figured it would be fun to start some rumors.

Comment

• However, Justin Turner did transfer (to WVU apparently). That's a real loss as he was probably the highest rated recruit that Rich Rod brought in (aside from Dorsey) and played CB, which is a ridiculously thin position...
                      To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• That's alright, I don't think they were planning on playing defense this year anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mainevent View Post
                          That's alright, I don't think they were planning on playing defense this year anyway.
                          They were. Against Big East teams, based on their recruits. They're just in the wrong conference, that's all.
                          I made baseball as fun as doing your taxes!

Comment

• Originally posted by SeattleLionsFan View Post
                            However, Justin Turner did transfer (to WVU apparently). That's a real loss as he was probably the highest rated recruit that Rich Rod brought in (aside from Dorsey) and played CB, which is a ridiculously thin position...
                            I'm sure you know that ratings aren't always accurate and don't measure heart. Turner was reportedly not in shape - for the second year in a row. He could not crack the lineup last year despite a terrible defensive secondary. Supposedly he was among the handful who Rodriguez identified as not coming to camp in shape to play. He had also grown and was being considered at the safety position. There's lots of speculation about why he left, but for a 5-star guy not to be on the two-deep on this defensive roster was mystifying. He was a Rodriguez recruit, though he had been a longtime Michigan fan who basically just had to be offered. He wore number 2 like his favorite player, Charles Woodson.

Comment

• Originally posted by gjdodger View Post
                              They were. Against Big East teams, based on their recruits. They're just in the wrong conference, that's all.
                              Go here and see how many 3 star recruits teams like Iowa, Wisconsin, and Michigan State have. You'll be surprised. Oh, and don't forget to look at how Penn State is doing.

Comment

• No obvious starting QB, no secondary, and no beast that is Brandon Graham... It would surprise me greatly if RR can win enough games to keep his job.

Some guys are at there best when backed into a corner though... you never truly know.
                                Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

Working...
                                X