No announcement yet.

U of M thread (in the Lions Forum) :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wish UM's biggest concern with their coach was game awareness.

Comment

• rules awareness would be nice.......

talent awareness could use some work, too.
      The only logical explanation is:
      I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

• Oh man, I was just about to write "nice win". That's crazy. Good game, tough results.
        Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• terrible that it ended like that.

U-M beat themselves with their god awful defense that last 2 seconds.
          Last edited by Kstat; March 12, 2010, 02:27 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kstat View Post
            terrible that it ended like that.

U-M beat themselves with their god awful defense that last 2 seconds.
            They were playing energetic defense for most of the game though. Looked like a top 25 today.

Turner is the real deal and Ohio State is very hard to beat with him.
            Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• its even harder to beat him when you don't even bother defending him when everybody in the building knows he's going to get the last shot.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kstat View Post
                its even harder to beat him when you don't even bother defending him when everybody in the building knows he's going to get the last shot.
                A 40 footer though.... you don't expect those to go in.

Comment

• that's the logic that lost them the game.

How about putting 2-3 guys on Turner and forcing someone else to shoot?

If anybody but Turner hits that shot, Belien is blameless. Now he's the village idiot for the next 8 months.

Comment

• Wow kstat. You aren't nearly that hard on the Lions.
                    To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Originally posted by SeattleLionsFan View Post
                      Wow kstat. You aren't nearly that hard on the Lions.
                      You should see kstat talking about the tigers. This is nothing.

Comment

• Then how can the worst team in the history of teams be sterling in its every move?
                        To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Originally posted by SeattleLionsFan View Post
                          Then how can the worst team in the history of teams be sterling in its every move?
                          Gonzo has answered that ...

Comment

• LES! LES! LES! LES!
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• FIRE BEILEIN!!

I thought I would not be as pissed off today, but no, I'm more so. That was an embarrassing, inept coaching decision and completely inexcusable. Get Greg Kampe in there. NOW!!

Comment

• What's happened to this school?
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

Working...
                                X