Clear All

• 16 Minutes left...Oglesby ejected...Michigan up 15

/game
    Follow me on Twitter--@Schottey

Comment

• Originally posted by Mschottey1985 View Post
      16 Minutes left...Oglesby ejected...Michigan up 15

/game
      BTW, the Stu dunk was legit too, he was easily above the rim woth two hands.
      The Lions went 11-5 in 2014

Comment

• They might be falling apart, that was my bad feeling.

Comment

• There's a huge difference between resting a few starters and "falling apart"

Comment

• shakes head, they have blown their second 15 point lead. This time it is down to 6 and we are the ones frazzled.

Comment

• No buckets in the last 6:00 but that was a big one with 38 seconds left.
              ------------
              <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• Give Clemson a lot of credit. Michigan didn't come apart, Clemson really collected themselves, took the gut check, and just fought their way back in this game. They could have given up, but they manned up and played hard to make this a real good game.

Comment

• To the second round. Good job, M.
                  ------------
                  <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• The rest of the country just got a big ol' dose of "Hail to the Victors"

Comment

• Take that Dick Vitale, Digger Phelps and they other clueless ESPN chatter heads. A big Ten team takes on a top 4 ACC team and wins. I was hoping for American to keep their double digit lead over Villanova to really make the point about their Big East/ACC bias.

Comment

• As I said, Clemson really played a game and they should get all the respect in the world. A lot of other teams would see one of their top guards get ejected, go down 15 halfway through the 2nd half and just quit and get run off the floor. The Tigers fought to the bitter end despite a lot of adversity. I like seeing that from a team.

Comment

• This was a HUGE win for our program. At least one of the WV coaches has proved his worth!! I wonder if Coach B knows anything about smash mouth football.
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                            This was a HUGE win for our program. At least one of the WV coaches has proved his worth!! I wonder if Coach B knows anything about smash mouth football.
                            Hey...remember when UofM Basketball sucked last year. Its kinda the same thing. Both coaches brought vastly different systems to Ann Arbor and didn't have the players for them. Both had great recruiting efforts. Bball has had one more year in a sport where it is MUCH easier for freshman to contribute.

Comment

• Go sell crazy someplace else. We're all stocked up here.
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• F@#k the bs system they brought in. The spread is a freaking gimmick bs offense. I hate U of M doing this to our program.

And F RichRod for losing and pushing LSU into the championship game. We couldve had Les.
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X