No announcement yet.

U of M thread (in the Lions Forum) :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Okay CL, so it's not exactly a quality win, but I'll take it over a loss.
    AAL: KhaDarel Hodges

Comment

• Any win in the BT is good, especially on the road. And FWIW, Michigan already beat Northeastern by 20, doucher.

Comment

• And Lipscomb and Northeastern haven't beaten UCLA or Duke this year, to my knowledge. BTW, if you didn't notice, Amaker's Crimson knocked off #17 BC.
        I made baseball as fun as doing your taxes!

Comment

• I guess northeastern is also better than Duke then??
          To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• BTW, Tommy Amaker's Havard squad knocked off #17 Boston College last night.
            2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• Originally posted by gjdodger View Post
              And Lipscomb and Northeastern haven't beaten UCLA or Duke this year, to my knowledge. BTW, if you didn't notice, Amaker's Crimson knocked off #17 BC.
              Originally posted by Whitley View Post
              BTW, Tommy Amaker's Havard squad knocked off #17 Boston College last night.
              Jinx

Comment

• I wish Amaker well. He came to U of M and a tough time.
                F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• I could care less about Amaker...he came to UM and did nothing here.

Comment

• BTW, I knew IU was going to be down this year, but that's waaaaaayyyy down. To lose 20+ point leads twice in a row, at home, and one of them to Lipscomb?! When was the last time they finished in last in the Big Ten?

U of M is definitely improved this year, I was just pointing out that getting a win in Bloomington has lost an awful lot of luster.

Comment

• I can't imagine an Amaker team pulling a comeback like the Indiana game. They went the other way; they would have opportunities to win games, and squander them. Beulein has these kids focused.

Comment

• Amaker's problem was that his players never, ever got any better. He is terrible at developing young talent.

Judging by what Belien has done with Sims and Harris in just one year, Michigan has massively upgraded in that department.

Comment

• They look REAL good with their core of Sims (needs to toughen up), Manny, Lucas-Perry, and Novak. They'll look even better when their Cali PG recruit shows up next year along with some added size. Their ability to hit the 3 from so many players is phenomenal (also a risk since if they ain't hitting the 3 they're in trouble).

Bielin was a great hire.

Comment

• Crean sure looked like a classless loser.
                            I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• He sure did.
                              AAL: KhaDarel Hodges

Comment

• what did he do?

Comment

Working...
                                X