No announcement yet.

U of M thread (in the Lions Forum) :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• for the rest of my life I will never get over how shitty the two Michigan QBs were in 2008...

Comment

• You have to wonder how bad Justin Feagin is at throwing the ball...
      To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Can't be worse than what we've seen, Threet and Sheridan are brutal.

Comment

• So...like, Michigan basketball. Are they any good this year? I see they won this dinky little tournament against M Tech and Northeastern. They're on TV this Thursday against (gulp) UCLA; another blowout loss?
          I made baseball as fun as doing your taxes!

Comment

• One more brutal loss to go (56-0?) and then it's on to hockey season.
            I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• If somebody said 3-8 looking at 3-9, a year ago I'd have said they were nuts. OOPS
              I'm not to blame.

I voted for the other guy!

Nov. 2008

Comment

• Holy ***t, did you hear that U-M may have forfeit the game in Columbus next weekend??

something about them not being able to get past Toledo .....
                Forever One!

Comment

• Suckit Bruins! Go Blue...
                  To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Michigan basketball is superior to michigan football this year. Never thought I'd see that again...

U-M was 10-22 last year and looked even worse than their record. That should give the football program reason to be optimistic about next season.

Comment

• Well done on that.

Comment

• Wolves down 39-31 at halftime to Dooooooooook. I'm really impressed; the offensive ball movement is great. They're just missing open looks. They're outsized and probably outskilled by Duke, and can't get the ball inside, but they're holding their own. The ESPN studio guys say the same and see M as a darkhorse in the 10. And they're hustling; how many times did we see Michigan teams fold like a cheat tent under Amaker? Even if they lose big tonight, they look like a good and well-coached balclub.

Comment

• Well, they couldn't stay with Duke. They still hustled all the way. I'm encouraged; I think they'll hold their own, and it'll be something to build on.

Comment

• I just spent the week in Columbus. Holy smokes but those people take this game seriously. They plan their whole weekend around it. Even when Michigan is 3-8.

Comment

• YES!! Steve Brown with the interception early. UM on the 13 of OSU
                              ------------
                              <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• 3 and out, false start, missed FG.
                                ------------
                                <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

Working...
                                X