No announcement yet.

U of M thread (in the Lions Forum) :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another KR fumble. It's about to be 45-20 Illini.
    AAL: KhaDarel Hodges

Comment

• This team is a disaster. I guess with all the freshman combined with the new scheme I should have saw it coming, but to this extent?

Comment

• WTF! Another fumble. They should have lost that one too, but they got it back.
        ------------
        <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• When does OSU and Wisconsin come on?
          ------------

Comment

• The bowl streak is over.

Comment

• No way we break .500

Comment

• All the love generated from last weeks comeback is magically gone. It's almost Spartan-esque...... (based on history, not present)
                My hipocracy goes only so far.

Comment

• I disagree. Michigan simply does not have the talent to compete every week.

It doesn't diminish what they did last week at all. I'd rather have an up and down season than an overall crappy one.

Comment

• Not diminishing what they did last week, just the fans that think it was the "magic turn-around"....

Comment

• it was a reason to believe, and it still is. Nobody ever claimed that Michigan was going to go to the rose bowl this year or anything.

Comment

• ...or any bowl. Last week was great because they took one they shouldn't have.
                        ------------

Comment

• Agreed. Last week was a lot of fun. Just commenting on SOME (not ALL) who talk like the sky is falling after this week's game......

Comment

• They still have a shot at a bowl game.

Toledo, MSU, Perdue, Minnesota and Northwestern are all winnable games.

That would get them to 7-5.
                            Last edited by Kstat; October 4, 2008, 07:36 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by gv laker View Post
                              Agreed. Last week was a lot of fun. Just commenting on SOME (not ALL) who talk like the sky is falling after this week's game......
                              This is directed at me, and look, I'm not the least bit worried about the long term. UM will be fine. In fact I think Rich gives them a MUCH better shot for the future in the national picture than Lloyd did.

And I figured they would have their tough spots this year considering what they lost last year, plus the new scheme. I'm just a little surprised that they look this bad. They don't even know how to hang on to the football. They've had like 15 some fumbles since the ND game. And our strength (the D) gave up well over 400 total yards of offense at home.

No, the friggin' sky isn't falling after 1 game. I understand that. But yeah, I'm pissed. Losing by 25 to a Ron Zook coached team in Ann Arbor will do that to you.

Comment

• Didn't get to see the game but did get to "enjoy" driving through A squared traffic after the game.

So Froot Loops man enough to admit you were wrong yet? LOL!

Comment

Working...
                                X