X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post

see ya Oct. 17th.
    Fucking assholes.
    I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• I HATE that shit.
      GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• So far, gameday is going as good as possible. Let's hope they keep it up. Go Blue!

Comment

• Magical Michigan*running back teleports through pile on long TD run

19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Magical Michigan*running back teleports through pile on long TD run

You victory hungry MI freaks need a good play every now and then.
            19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• I was not expecting it to be so one-sided. But I guess BYU was missing their best defender against the run.

Comment

• Nice whoopin' M put on BYU. I took time out from painting to watch.

Rudduck looked like a real QB today. Keep that shit up, boy.
                ------------
                <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• UM will be ranked next week. Not only did they blow out BYU. But Utah, Michigan's only loss just blew out Oregon in Eugene tonight

Comment

• First time I have been to the Big House in about 15 years. What a beautiful day it was for football and the play on the field was exciting.

Great win, great game, great company, great Saturday!

.........when Smith "teleported" through the pile (the play was running right at us) I exclaimed to my game partner "Holy Barry Sanders!"

Comment

• It's been a long long while since UofM players played this tough. Impressive stuff. Epic big ten battles are coming.
                      Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom View Post
                        I was not expecting it to be so one-sided. But I guess BYU was missing their best defender against the run.
                        Yeah, that must have been the difference.
                        I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• Rumors swirling due to the hurricane that a scheduling change (or even venue change) could be coming for the Michigan/Maryland game slated for this Saturday night.

Some of the stuff being floated around:

- Moving the game from its night slot to noon
                            - Moving the game to Friday night
                            - Moving the game from College Park to Ann Arbor and having the two teams player next year back in College Park
                            - Just braving the torrential rains and keeping it at its original time slot

Announcement expected tomorrow. And by the way, BTN has already canceled their live pregame show that was supposed to be on the field.
                            AAL: KhaDarel Hodges

Comment

• 7:30 a.m. update: Overnight models shifted east some with the track of Hurricane Joaquin somewhat reducing though not eliminating the likelihood of a direct hit in the Mid-Atlantic Sunday into Monday. Heavy rain ahead of the storm and areas of flooding are still possible Friday into early Saturday. The forecast for Sunday into Monday is more of a wild card now and we will have additional updates based on the latest information in new posts later this morning.

Comment

• Now I hope they just keep it at 8pm.

Purdue @ MSU is at noon (potentially will be closer than people think... Coming from a biased Purdue/ Michigan fan).
                                Alabama vs Georgia is later at 3:30 I think.
                                AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

Working...
                                X