U of M thread (in the Lions Forum) :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dtrrman View Post
    BUT, if OSU comes in here and puts 40 or 50 on this team, there is going to be a call for heads.
    IF? It'll be 50 or 60. Meyer, needing style points, may go for 80.
    I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kstat View Post
      I'm starting to think MSU's defense wasn't nearly as good as I thought they were....apparently any pathetic team can duplicate it against us by blitzing every down.

This might be the worst offensive line I've ever seen.
      The scary part is it has an NFL first rounder (maybe not anymore..) LT on it and is made up mostly of blue chip talent and is still that bad. It is really young though and that means more for a position taht requires "man strength".

Gardner and/or the OC isn't doing the oline any favors too though. The blitzes are just not being countered.
      Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• It should be noted that the pass rush is the only consistently good part about Nebraska's defense. Before MSU played last week they had more sacks than MSU did. That's obviously an achilles heel for UofM's offense.
        Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• Borges insists on a power-running attack, even when the team rushes for minus-69 yards in back-to-back losses? Hoke isn't going to hear any criticism.

"I liked the playcalling today,"

Im so glad that the fraudulent home winning streak is over, never thought I would see the day M vs N would be "battle of the creampuffs"

Comment

• Interesting note:

The Wolverines and the 2012 Washington State Cougars are the only teams in the last five years to have back to back games with negative rushing totals.

Comment

• Green and Toussaint carried the ball 17 times for 17 yards, slamming numerous times into a wall of Nebraska defenders before they even hit the line of scrimmage. (Fox)

Bo is rolling over in his grave - and gets more yards than Hokes team the last 2 weeks!!

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                Borges insists on a power-running attack, even when the team rushes for minus-69 yards in back-to-back losses? Hoke isn't going to hear any criticism.

"I liked the playcalling today,"

Im so glad that the fraudulent home winning streak is over, never thought I would see the day M vs N would be "battle of the creampuffs"
                It looks like Hoke is one of the stubborn keep pounding a square peg into a round hole loyalty above adaptation type and not an flexible innovator personality. More of the same next week. Don't see this circus performing any better on the road.

Comment

• It looks like Hoke is one of the stubborn keep pounding a square peg into a round hole loyalty above adaptation type and not an flexible innovator personality.

Yes, by taking the blame (and supporting Borges), he is the bad guy here.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2x_TE4KTre8&list=FLKl4itst_Uoc5Ri9nkaUy2w& index=1"]Flintstones re-make Scarface - Say Goodnight to the Bad Guy! soundbite - YouTube[/ame]
                  Last edited by WingsFan; November 9, 2013, 11:05 PM.

Comment

• There's really nothing Hoke CAN say. He throws Borges under the bus, and he looks just as bad.

Comment

• WF,

That Flinstones Scarface bit was hi-larious
                      19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
                        There's really nothing Hoke CAN say. He throws Borges under the bus, and he looks just as bad.
                        Then he needs to start wearing a headset, and when he sees something that's not working, make some changes on the fly and get INVOLVED in the minute by minute decisions as the game develops. Standing there clapping or with his arms folded is not being involved. Start fucking coaching.

Comment

• This is the worst collection of RB's I can ever remember when it comes to blocking somebody - anybody. No way these guys would have seen the field in Bo's day, shit even in Carr's day.

Comment

• Yep it's a bit like Dantonio and Roushar last year. Dantonio professed his support all the way through like he had to, but Roushar was gone after the season.

I imagine Borges will take another job or retire too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fraquar View Post
                              This is the worst collection of RB's I can ever remember when it comes to blocking somebody - anybody. No way these guys would have seen the field in Bo's day, shit even in Carr's day.
                              When is the last time this team had an RB with speed that could make and turn the corners once in a great while?

Comment

• I don't understand not involving Dileo and Chesson more.

Gardner needs to GET RID OF THE BALL!!!!
                                ------------
                                <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

Working...
                                X