No announcement yet.

U of M thread (in the Lions Forum) :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frank Clark isn't bad but not as good as his hype. He makes tackles and doesn't get pushed around.

That DB, number 6, who ever that is, looked really bad on that Langford TD.
    Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• The cavalry are still freshman and sophomores and the 10-11 recruiting classes were basically MSU level with the disadvantage of having their top recruits transfer and the rest having to learn new systems and terminology midstream. No worries long term.
      Last edited by Deuce; November 3, 2013, 01:59 PM.
      The Lions went 11-5 in 2014

Comment

• Originally posted by Deuce View Post
        The cavalry are still freshman and sophomores and the 10-11 recruiting classes were basically MSU level with the disadvantage of having their top recruits transfer and the rest having to learn new systems and terminology midstream. No worries long term.
        This.

Last night had the stink of rich Rodriguez all over it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kstat View Post
          This.

Last night had the stink of rich Rodriguez all over it.
          Yeah having a year with no O-line recruits really shows itself 4 yrs down the road when there is no depth on the line.

Having said that, Hoke and Co clearly aren't having success coaching up these recruits to play the "manball" style they professed to start playing two years ago after getting roughed up by MSU.
          2013 2014 AAL: Glover Quin #27

Comment

• lol Your an ass - That's the look of Michigan fans and I don't know why they didn't see it coming? I guess they haven't reached that RichRod moment yet.

Here you go Brook, something you don't have from Michigan State

Comment

• Brook was saying that he had no MSU credentials. He was making fun of Gonz, not you.

Fuck
              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• MSU's program is just better- and Borges calls another Play-action pass as I speak to fool that Sparty D...

Dantonio is a Tressel disciple and has made a believer out of me after a down year last year.

Worthless bums like Darrell Funk and Borges have to go after this year. The only differences I see between Rich Rod and Hoke is that Hoke talks a better game and is definitely a better recruiter. He's a throwback to the golden age of Schembechler. Sure, Bo won a lot of games, but he lost most of the biggest ones.

Don't forget, Charlie Weiss was a good recruiter too. Hoke needs to act like a man. Stop calling OSU "Ohio" until he's beat them enough to do so. Start wearing a headset and act like you're in charge of something. Nothing worse than a big mouth who can't back up his words. Maybe my expectations of Michigan are unreasonable, but Penn State should be in much worse shape than Michigan. I also don't want to hear about being young when they nearly lost to Akron (3-7) and Uconn (whose coach got fired after an 0-4 start and currently sits at 0-7). Hoke's team better show us something next year. You can't tell me that in college football a coach needs five seasons to build a team. That's ridiculous.
                Last edited by WingsFan; November 3, 2013, 05:09 PM.

Comment

• Brook was saying that he had no MSU credentials. He was making fun of Gonz, not you.

Fuck
                  Im making fun of him... Fuck stay out of it

Comment

• For fucks sake. Imagine if every fan of a college football team had to have an official, " I am an alumn, so I can root for this team card" This is a ridiculous. Color me stupid for responding to a stupid debate.
                    Passenger on the Lions bandwagon since 1969.

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                      Im making fun of him... Fuck stay out of it
                      Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• Your an ass hole who asked Deb to ban me in the MSU thread 4 life over nothing. Now shows up here all happy after MSU crushes Michigan like a mosquito . Talk about no balls, gutless piece of shit Troll... water tower Brook!!

Comment

• Lighten up, Francis
                          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                            MSU's program is just better- and Borges calls another Play-action pass as I speak to fool that Sparty D...

Dantonio is a Tressel disciple and has made a believer out of me after a down year last year.

Worthless bums like Darrell Funk and Borges have to go after this year. The only differences I see between Rich Rod and Hoke is that Hoke talks a better game and is definitely a better recruiter. He's a throwback to the golden age of Schembechler. Sure, Bo won a lot of games, but he lost most of the biggest ones.

Don't forget, Charlie Weiss was a good recruiter too. Hoke needs to act like a man. Stop calling OSU "Ohio" until he's beat them enough to do so. Start wearing a headset and act like you're in charge of something. Nothing worse than a big mouth who can't back up his words. Maybe my expectations of Michigan are unreasonable, but Penn State should be in much worse shape than Michigan. I also don't want to hear about being young when they nearly lost to Akron (3-7) and Uconn (whose coach got fired after an 0-4 start and currently sits at 0-7). Hoke's team better show us something next year. You can't tell me that in college football a coach needs five seasons to build a team. That's ridiculous.
                            but all of RichRod's classes were highly touted ... plus he recruited nationally. You can't forget that.
                            Forever One!

Comment

• Yeah...when I think back to all those highly touted defensive players, running backs and offensive linemen...

Comment

• MSU's fortunes improved greatly when the front running wingsfan jumped off the MSU bandwagon onto the Michig an bandwagon.
                                Last edited by froot loops; November 3, 2013, 06:27 PM. Reason: he is from U of M Bentonville

Comment

Working...
                                X