U of M thread (in the Lions Forum) :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
    What is this nonsense about MSU going for strength over speed, MSU has plenty of speed. Just utter BS from Ted's perspective.
    Perhaps you should examine the size difference in OL's. Michigan has one OL over 300 pounds. He weighs in at a whopping 306. They have one freshman at 330 who won't see the field until he gets down in size. The majority of the OL weighs in at 260-290. Thats light and fast. MSU has 2 OL under 300 pounds. 298 and 29something if I remember right. The majority of their lineman are in the 310 area. You tell me, of the two, who is built for speed and who is built for power.

MSU may recruit speed but it's on the edges. Michigan has changed to speed all around.

Comment

• On the edges, in the linebacking corps, in the secondary, at running back. In the defensive live. But other than that they recruit slow players.

I don't consider light offensive lineman to be the key to beating down OSU.

Comment

• I cant argue with the girl in Rocks pictures.. Wow
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
          On the edges, in the linebacking corps, in the secondary, at running back. In the defensive live. But other than that they recruit slow players.

I don't consider light offensive lineman to be the key to beating down OSU.
          The defensive line and LB core? So where was the speed today?

Asi I said and you verify, the edges. WR secondary, RB. There is nothing comparable in speed to Michigan on the OL or in the front 7.
          Last edited by Ted; September 12, 2009, 05:24 PM.

Comment

• What a great move by Forcier on that TD run. As much as you dislike Millen, he is quite comical on the call.

Comment

• Cissoko.......Cissucko. Jesus, he was highly touted out of high school, but he is clearly not ready for this at this stage.
              The Lions went 11-5 in 2014

Comment

• Two things I can't understand. Why did UM stop blitzing, and why did they stop handing off to Miner?
                ------------
                <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• Notre Dame has a great offense. Can't deny that.

Comment

• They do have a great offense. I think this ND team will be a top 10 team when it's over.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deuce View Post
                      Cissoko.......Cissucko. Jesus, he was highly touted out of high school, but he is clearly not ready for this at this stage.
                      It's the size difference he is struggling with. And they have backed off beacuse of the speed ND has wide.

Comment

• UM has a shot, I thought NDs playcalling was terrible (2 deep passes). Um still has two timeouts and the ball.

Comment

• Quite the exciting finish.
                          "And I'm a million different people from one day to the next..."

Comment

• Forcier is pretty incredible. He plays like he is a Senior. Poised, leadership. To get this win with a banged up receiver corps is remarkable. Rich Rod has got them playing way ahead of expectations.

Comment

• Millen's ready to draft Forcier.
                              #birdsarentreal

Comment

• No he's not.

He was drooling over the WR that caught the winning TD.

;)
                                19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

Working...
                                X