Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm sad.

Comment

• Im sorry I have nothing to cheer you up with JD I hope its just sports sad :-)

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• That button needs to read "Blame the Officials"
            19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
              Im sorry I have nothing to cheer you up with JD I hope its just sports sad :-)
              Very much so. Sports sad. Actually, yesterday didn't sting that badly. The air was already out of the tires. All that's there is some frustration.

These are strange times when, going into a weekend, I am more optimistic about the Lions.

Comment

• Originally posted by *JD* View Post
                Very much so. Sports sad. Actually, yesterday didn't sting that badly. The air was already out of the tires. All that's there is some frustration.

These are strange times when, going into a weekend, I am more optimistic about the Lions.
                This should cheer you up JD:

PG-Derrick Walton
                SG-Nick Stauskas
                SF-Glenn Robinson III
                PF-Jon Horford
                C-Mitch McGary

6th man-Zak Irvin
                The Lions went 11-5 in 2014

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
                  That button needs to read "Blame the Officials"
                  UofM fans have no monopoly on this - I blame 6 PI calls against ND for MSU not having a perfect record right now (plus 2 PI against ND not called).
                  Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• ^ I concur. Though Dantonio stalling on announcing a starting QB didn't help. I'll tell you a play that burned my ass this morning upon recall.

It got underplayed at the time because the Spartans were on control of the game that eventually slipped away.

That horrible block in the back call on Dennard's interception against UN. Not only was the wrong call, it was 30 yards behind the play and inconsequential. The only effect it could have had on the game is if the idiot referee interjected himself into the contest and blew his whistle.

That likely propelled Nebraska into the conference championship game ... where they got shellacked in the most humiliating fashion.
                    Forever One!

Comment

• Da'Shawn Hand is making his announcement on TV something this Thursday.

Wouldn't it be nice for Michigan to get him haha. ... Its between Michigan, Alabama, and Florida. Florida is 4-5 right now and has REALLY been struggling... Michigan has lost 3 of 4... and Alabama is blowing everyone out. If team success has anything to do with Hand's decision, he will obviously commit to Bama haha.
                      AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Hand is going to Michigan, nothing changed, he made up his mind in September, just wanted to see what SEC football was about.
                        The Lions went 11-5 in 2014

Comment

• Originally posted by Deuce View Post
                          This should cheer you up JD:

PG-Derrick Walton
                          SG-Nick Stauskas
                          SF-Glenn Robinson III
                          PF-Jon Horford
                          C-Mitch McGary

6th man-Zak Irvin
                          I'm worried about McGary's back issues.

Caris LeVert's first two games have been nice, though. Michigan's doing fine on the wings.

Comment

• LeVert has the slightest shoulders I've ever seen on a basketball player but I think he's talented. If he's a little stronger and more confident he'd be pretty good.
                            Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• Originally posted by Deuce View Post
                              Hand is going to Michigan, nothing changed, he made up his mind in September, just wanted to see what SEC football was about.
                              Hand to Alabama. I guess he found out. It's what Charlie Sheen said. Winning.
                              I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• I lol'd
                                AAL: KhaDarel Hodges

Comment

Working...
                                X