Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lighten up, Francis
    ok

I don't think RichRods classes were very good, he recruited a lot of 3 star midgets to fit his offense and neglected the defense.

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
      Your an ass hole who asked Deb to ban me in the MSU thread 4 life over nothing. Now shows up here all happy after MSU crushes Michigan like a mosquito . Talk about no balls, gutless piece of shit Troll... water tower Brook!!
      So you're serious right now? Sorry it took me a few posts to be sure what the hell was going on.

In that case..

Don't be so sensitive.
      Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
        MSU's fortunes improved greatly when the front running wingsfan jumped off the MSU bandwagon onto the Michig an bandwagon.
        Wasn't he wisconsin before that too? Who knows. Who cares.
        Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• MSU's fortunes improved greatly when the front running wingdog jumped off the MSU bandwagon onto the Michig an bandwagon.
          You too huh! What a surprise, your trolling here - How can someone jump off a 'losing neve winning' bandwagon?

Comment

• Remember this is the Michigan thread you guys, I don't troll in the MSU thread-

Comment

• No troll here, stating the obvious. And get over the Richrod recruiting stuff. Mark Dantonio took over from your boy John L Smith. Smith was fighting CMU for recruits.

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                Remember this is the Michigan thread you guys, I don't troll in the MSU thread-
                There is no rules on who can post in what thread. That might be true in a Michigan forum but not here.

Comment

• Hey Froot did you read this what I posted?

Dantonio is a Tressel disciple and has made a believer out of me after a down year last year.

Your not even happy when you win and get credit for it. You want to dwell in the past? I liked the spread offenses RR and Smith had and they didn't work out.

Comment

• There is no rules on who can post in what thread. That might be true in a Michigan forum but not here.
                    Double standard then? Why did Brook want me banned from the MSU thread. His reason - he wasn't sure if I like MSU and I 'might like to see them lose. Think this time you answer my question when your backed into a corner. Or run and hide (as usual) or change the subject to 10 years ago?

Comment

• I have no power to ban anyone - you should take it as a compliment that I suggested you be banned. Do you remember why I suggested that? I don't. Let it go. It's not a big deal. I'll probably suggest to ban you again.

Comment

• I couldn't care less about what brook said. Not my concern. The point is you weren't banned from the thread. The concept is ludicrous.

Comment

• Lame froot your not the smartest guy in the room. The concept was Brook wanted to change the rules - you guys can troll all you want that is what your doing here, you do know that. The water tower is over your heads now? The old Charles Hardway joke? I was messing with you Brook

Comment

• Who cares? You're flailing.

Comment

• lol I knew the 'smartest guy in the room' would put you over, your so predicable.

Comment

• Wingsfan really didn't have a good weekend.

Comment

Working...
                                X