No announcement yet.

U of M thread (in the Lions Forum) :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Blue will miss them in the Bama game but Hoke did the right thing with the suspensions.
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• I heard Floyd Mayweather bet $3M for Michigan to beat the 14 pt spread.
      ------------
      <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• Originally posted by SeattleLionsFan View Post
        An SEC school refusing to travel more than 100 feet? Shocking I tell ya!
        I believe each SEC Nation championship team had to travel more than a 100 feet to win. Look on the bright side it took a SEC team to beat another SEC team in the championship game. Quit hating. Its hard to say the SEC is not the toughest conference when the last 6 titles have been won by four different SEC teams.

P.S. You will see why the SEC is so great tonight.

Comment

• makes it tough when they are the ones who keep getting asked to the party ... they are over rated. period. It's because they are over rated that they get to go the NC game. Bama was not deserving last year.
          Forever One!

Comment

• South Caroline ranked 9th? Over rated. Georgia 6th? Over rated. Arkansas 10th? Over rated.

It gives the SEC an inherent advantage in getting to the Championship game, because it talks directly to strength of schedule.

South Carolina is not a very good team, but is ranked 9th based on the SEC rep. Same for Georgia.

An SEC team in the Championship is self perpetuating because of it.

BTW, I think Alabama covers easily tonight (in what amounts to a home game for them), but I think they would beat Michigan in Michigan this year.
            Last edited by CGVT; September 1, 2012, 09:09 AM.
            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by gastoverat View Post
              I believe each SEC Nation championship team had to travel more than a 100 feet to win. Look on the bright side it took a SEC team to beat another SEC team in the championship game. Quit hating. Its hard to say the SEC is not the toughest conference when the last 6 titles have been won by four different SEC teams.

P.S. You will see why the SEC is so great tonight.
              SEC is good, no doubt about it. But half the reasoning for its greatness is circular. Everyone knows that the SEC is great because the teams are great. And everyone knows that the teams are great, because they are in the SEC.

I have little doubt that Bama will win, although I'll be rooting for Michigan. I don't think that means the SEC is the greatest conference of teams that ever lived. I think it means that Bama, with their improper benefits and extra recruiting class, is better than a rebuilding Michigan team.
              To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                BTW, I think Alabama covers easily tonight (in what amounts to a home game for them), but I think they would beat Michigan in Michigan this year.
                Check your map again, Tuscaloosa is 600 miles from Dallas
                Atlanta, GA

Comment

• Check your reality. There will be 70% Alabama fans there. For all intents and purposes it is a home game for Alabama.

Thinking otherwise is pure Bamer homerism.

It not quite as bad but about the same as Georgia playing a west coast team in Atlanta and calling it a neutral field.
                  I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by whodean View Post
                    Check your map again, Tuscaloosa is 600 miles from Dallas
                    584 to be exact.

Dallas is 1765 miles from Ann Arbor.

Comment

• A game 584 miles from campus is a home game only to SEC whiners.

That said, GO BLUE!
                      Atlanta, GA

Comment

• I can't help but think about "General Bo George Patton Schembechler" as a new Michigan Football season opens...R.I.P. Bo and GO BLUE!

"I eat a lot of corn, so it's actually fairly easy for me to find kernels in my shits."-fontes91

Comment

• I hate the SEC and the way they conduct their business so much that I'll actually be rooting for the Walverines tonight.

The SEC is the best conference .. I don't doubt that, but they are NOT as dominant as one would think. Their record versus otherconferences in bowl game is pretty underwhelming.
                          Forever One!

Comment

• Big 10 vs SEC all time ... Big 10 95 wins ... SEC 78 wins.
                            Forever One!

Comment

• off to a bad start

Comment

• The Massacre at Arlington begins.

Michigan had no business being #8... and it's being proven already.

Comment

Working...
                                X