No announcement yet.

U of M thread (in the Lions Forum) :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buckeyes take the lead with 2:05 left. 21-17.
    AAL: KhaDarel Hodges

Comment

• Schmuckeyes lose, 24-21.

Comment

• There weren't many plays for OSU in the second half that Texas didn't have a defender free in the backfield.
        ------------
        <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
          I've been really impressed by Beilein. He's bringing some energy to that program that people thought Amaker was going to.
          at least one of the West Virginia coaches are coming through..
          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• People are trying to draw parallels, noting Beulein was 8-22 last year; perhaps it just takes a year to get the players you want. But again, as I said before, Tommy Amaker is not Lloyd Carr. Amaker's players just didn't play right, so the problem was coaching, not personnel.
            I made baseball as fun as doing your taxes!

Comment

• You can recruit a couple of very good players and turn around a program quicker in basketball than in football.
              I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• GO BLUE!!!!
                F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Mich is getting their asses kicked by a pretty bad Hoosier squad, 48-33.

Comment

• UM down 20 early in the 2nd half but rallied to force OT! They're up right now by 6 with 33 seconds left.

Comment

• And they won. I believe.
                      I made baseball as fun as doing your taxes!

Comment

• Friggin' sweeeeeeeet.

Comment

• That was a very nice game
                          Follow me on Twitter--@Schottey

Comment

• U of M = Lipcsomb = Northeastern.

Bloomington - Six days after a historically woeful offensive effort, IU suffered through a colossal collapse Sunday against Lipscomb.

Indiana built a 35-14 first half lead courtesy a 21-0 run, then lost its 21-point lead in breakneck speed and ultimately dropped a 74-69 decision to its Atlantic Sun Conference foe in front of 14,827 at Assembly Hall.

The loss sends the Hoosiers into the Big Ten Conference slate on a three-game losing streak, and the last two have been of the crushing variety. On Monday Coach Tom Crean’s team was held to the fewest points ever scored by an Indiana team in Assembly Hall in a 55-42 loss to Northeastern.

Comment

• What the hell happened to the Hoosiers?

Great comeback
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Sampson got fired because of recruiting violations and then nearly everyone on their team left before the season started ... I think they may have had only 1 or 2 guys remain with the program. Tom Crean will get them back sooner rather than later
                                Forever One!

Comment

Working...
                                X