No announcement yet.

U of M thread (in the Lions Forum) :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just want to point out that it's been 372 days since Ohio State beat Michigan in football!!

Comment

• They had to forfeit that game. I wouldn't count it as a Michigan win but it should be noted that Ohio cheated to get that win.

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
        Yeah, I thought the penalties were pretty much legit, but I didn't think there should have been a next play. I didn't think they could overturn it, no matter how much Speilman wanted them to...
        Exactly. Even from the first angle it wasn't clear weather he was short or not when his knee touched. Then from the other angle, he looked over by 3 inches. It really made no sense as to why they reversed the call on the field.

Comment

• The biggest travesty is putting the ball at the one foot line. Nothing could support that.
          To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Originally posted by SeattleLionsFan View Post
            The biggest travesty is putting the ball at the one foot line. Nothing could support that.
            Yes, that was a retarded spot.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeattleLionsFan View Post
              The biggest travesty is putting the ball at the one foot line. Nothing could support that.
              When they spotted it there, I just shook my head. It was bad enough that they overturned the call, but to spot it there...Ha! Not that it really made any difference, though.
              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• At least the Bucknuts fans can't bitch that they got screwed...
                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Comment

• FINALLY!!! Go Blue!! We beat ND, Neb and OiHo S in the same year.. Not bad

now only if we could beat little brother we'd be alright.
                    Last edited by jaadam4; November 26, 2011, 06:26 PM.
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• The new coaching staff put in a helluva year recruiting and did well on the field. Next year will be a big one.
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

At least the Bucknuts fans can't bitch that they got screwed...
                        Oh, I'm sure they will anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                          FINALLY!!! Go Blue!! We beat ND, Neb and OiHo S in the same year.. Not bad

now only if we could beat little brother we'd be alright.
                          That will happen (in football) next October. I plan on being there.

Comment

When they spotted it there, I just shook my head. It was bad enough that they overturned the call, but to spot it there...Ha! Not that it really made any difference, though.
                            In the end it didn't, but I think if they spotted it at the three inch line, they don't do any type of trickeration at all...
                            To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Hopefully Greg Mattison learned his lesson not to bring a knife to a gunfight. Coordinators on both teams saved their best stuff for this game except him.

Not when it counted most. OSU had the ball only down 6 with around 2:00 left, how did Mattison handle this? 'Prevent' the team from winning...? No he kept bringing it, had a big sack and Miller had to waste a down to kill the clock, then threw the INT. That's how to play your defense when time is running out! Love it! If you get burned with a long pass by a freshman QB so be it, better than letting them dink and dunk all the way down the field with a 'Prevent' D.

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                                Not when it counted most. OSU had the ball only down 6 with around 2:00 left, how did Mattison handle this? 'Prevent' the team from winning...? No he kept bringing it, had a big sack and Miller had to waste a down to kill the clock, then threw the INT. That's how to play your defense when time is running out! Love it! If you get burned with a long pass by a freshman QB so be it, better than letting them dink and dunk all the way down the field with a 'Prevent' D.

haha ... you do realize that had Miller been even a little more accurate then Posey had and easy TD and likely the game winner with a minute to go? Dude was WIDE THE FUCK open and behind the defense.
                                Forever One!

Comment

Working...
                                X