No announcement yet.

U of M thread (in the Lions Forum) :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOL. I don't remember where I read it, but apparently in his first year Lloyd went storming into the Michigan Daily's offices to berate their editors for being too tough on his ballplayers; he asked each of them their names, and one guy said he was so-and-so from the Chicago Tribune. He was there doing research on the Unabomber. Lloyd backed outta there real fast.
    I made baseball as fun as doing your taxes!

Comment

• I've never been so happy to keep the Little Brown Jug.
      I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Hehe, almost like it is some kind of monumental accomplishment this season.

Comment

• Any win is a monumental accomplishment this season.

Comment

• Yes it is. I didn't get to see the game as I was at my daughters BB game but when I got back to work I was surprised to learn they had not only won but won quite handily.

GO LIONS "08" !!!!!!!!
            GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• Nick Sheridan was the difference. He was very accurate and kept the offense on the field.

I think we've seen the last of Steven Threet at U-M.

Comment

• I sure hope so!

Comment

• Sheridan has been as bad as anyone I've ever seen too. I don't think he's the answer either.
                  To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Feagin at least offers some hope that he could improve enough passing-wise to compliment the option running he has down pat.

Comment

• I thought I understood Feagin was already moved to safety??

It's between Beaver and Forcier the younger I think...

Comment

• He was in the game yesterday at QB running the option.

Comment

• Oh, that's great. They need someone to work out at QB. The spread is so dependant on good QB play, and it has been awful to date.

Comment

• Next year's QB is going to be a freshman. They have two quality ones coming in.

There's no real need to find a Q for the future on this POS roster. Just play the string out and try to save some dignity against OSU.

Comment

• Sheridan has a quicker release and put the ball in front of the receivers on swing passes, which kept them out of negative yardage. He's still no world-beater. Forcier will probably be the QB next year. The only disadvantage I see in him is his height. He's a playmaker and has a strong, accurate arm. I'm still not convinced that Beaver won't decommit.

Comment

• I see it's snowing in Michigan .... must be tough to run the spread in the snow.

Northwestern 21
                                U-M 14

3rd quarter.
                                Last edited by Masspartan; November 15, 2008, 02:21 PM. Reason: holy jeebus Rocky ......
                                Forever One!

Comment

Working...
                                X