No announcement yet.

U of M thread (in the Lions Forum) :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team looks sharp on the basketball court today.
    Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• Oakland not playing up to rep. But yeah, Michigan looks good; Morris' fastball pass from half court to Douglass under the basket is ESPN top ten material. Two juniors and the rest sophs and frosh. Future looks bright.
      I made baseball as fun as doing your taxes!

Comment

• I haven't kept up with the bball team in a few years. Do we have any size or is it more parimeter players? Any shot at maybe making it this year to the tourny?
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Get the latest local Detroit and Michigan breaking news and analysis , sports and scores, photos, video and more from The Detroit News.
          The only logical explanation is:
          I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

• Michigan and (sadly :( ) IU are going to be REALLY good in the future...
            both teams are basically made up of Freshmen/ Sophomore starters.
            AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Every time I see that logo, I feel more embarrassed for them. It looks like someone spent 20 minutes in MS Paint.

Comment

• about Mississippi State vs Michigan football game ...

I have had a GREAT start to my pool, Picking BYU, Northern Illinois, Troy (#1 by 24 points out of 31 people) ...
                If Michigan beats MSU, My chances of winning my pool go up a lot because I put 25 points on Michigan to win. a lot of people picked Miss State.

GO MICHIGAN!!!!!!!!!!
                AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• I picked both Miss State and Alabama, I took the half $$$ I won though the season and put it right back into my Bowl picks. It's always good winning $$$... and im good at it in college football, ... if I lose, I break even :-)

Comment

• I worked there for a few weeks while it was still Women's Pants and Girdles. Then Monaghan bought it and it was WPZA for pizza for a while. Is John U. Bacon any relation to Chuck U. Farley?
                    I made baseball as fun as doing your taxes!

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
                      about Mississippi State vs Michigan football game ...

I have had a GREAT start to my pool, Picking BYU, Northern Illinois, Troy (#1 by 24 points out of 31 people) ...
                      If Michigan beats MSU, My chances of winning my pool go up a lot because I put 25 points on Michigan to win. a lot of people picked Miss State.

GO MICHIGAN!!!!!!!!!!
                      Whats the Ticker on that again. 1100 days? 1200 days? I think that's asking a lot of your team.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                        I haven't kept up with the bball team in a few years. Do we have any size or is it more parimeter players? Any shot at maybe making it this year to the tourny?
                        They don't have a lot of size. it's more like 6'9 skinny dudes who have a little bit of a jump shot.

I don't think they have anyone that can really hang with the best big men.

I think there is SOME chance at making the tourney as the 64th team in, but they will have to play above their abilities for most of league play IMO.
                        To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Originally posted by Topweasel View Post
                          Whats the Ticker on that again. 1100 days? 1200 days? I think that's asking a lot of your team.
                          I believe he's referring to the Michigan/Mississippi State Bowl Game, Top.

They are also known as MSU.

Comment

• Originally posted by Topweasel View Post
                            Lol, Mississippi State I mean.
                            AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Originally posted by SeattleLionsFan View Post
                              They don't have a lot of size. it's more like 6'9 skinny dudes who have a little bit of a jump shot.
                              That's pretty much what I figured. Hopefully they can add some size to their skill and maybe find the tourney one of these years. It's been so f'ing long!!
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• I wasn't aware two years ago was so f'ing long.

Comment

Working...
                                X