X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You raise me up SFL!

Comment

• Even Groban is laughing at Rodriguez!
      Last edited by Rocky Bleier; December 7, 2010, 11:00 AM.
      I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
        Somebody needs to be a little more imaginative if all they can come up with is Harbaugh or keeping Rich Rodriguez. The dude asked everyone to hold hands and sing to Josh Groban at the football banquet!
        lol
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Maybe they should bring back Moeller, now that the statute of limitations has run out.
          I made baseball as fun as doing your taxes!

Comment

• I hate to put this out there, because I hate people that say I heard from my friends cousins brother that is on the board that this and that is going to happen, but I heard from my kids teacher that his brother in law told him that former Offensive Coordinator and recently fired Ball State Head Coach Stan Parrish is going to get the job after RR is fired after the bowl game.

Comment

• I would personally lead the pitchfork brigade to Brandon's office.
              I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• "You raise me up SFL!"
                ------------------Do you have a thing for attorneys?

GO LIONS "10" !!!!!!!!!!
                GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by SeattleLionsFan View Post
                  It's not as awesome as naming plays after shitty Rick Moranis movies, I guess.

Or playing anyone not actively in jail, without repercussions.
                  Don't hate on Rick Moranis.

Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• "It's not as awesome as naming plays after shitty Rick Moranis movies, I guess."
                    ---------------------Is there any other kind of Rick Moranis movie???

GO LIONS "10" !!!!!!!!!!
                    GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• Strange Brew, Ghostbusters, My Blue Heaven . . . . . all highly entertaining. And for the kids, Honey I Shrunk the Kids.

Comment

• Ya, Ya, Ya........Just not a big fan.

GO LIONS "10" !!!!!!!!!!
                        GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• Honey, I Blew Up the Wolverines.
                          I made baseball as fun as doing your taxes!

Comment

• Originally posted by spdrcr557 View Post
                            recently fired Ball State Head Coach Stan Parrish
                            So he couldnt hack it at Ball State so he might as well be good enough for U or M.

lol.. Thats bat shit crazy.
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Announcers for the gator bowl are Mike Patrick, Craig James, and Tod Harris.

Thank God it isn't Millen again.

Comment

• amen
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X