U of M thread (in the Lions Forum) :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LionsWolverines View Post
    Alright then. Atdhe.net should have it once it's closer to game time. They usually have most games.
    Thanks, LW.
    AAL: KhaDarel Hodges

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
      Did you guys see the hit on that Miami qb today? Man he got leveled.
      Trucked.

Helmet to the sternum, twice. Once on the hit and again on the landing.

Comment

• This is soooo much fun watching little brother get their asses handed to them by Iowa.
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fraquar View Post
          Trucked.

Helmet to the sternum, twice. Once on the hit and again on the landing.
          yes indeed.. his throwing motion going into the tackler made it 10x as worse. it looked like one of those Ray Lewis being shot out of a cannon hits.
          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• I'm going to beat jaaadam4 to the punch: FIRE RICHROD!!!
            I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• LES IS MORE!!
              "This is an empty signature. Because apparently carrying a quote from anyone in this space means you are obsessed with that person. "

Comment

• Les is dumb.
                I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• i heard there's this guy named harbaugh...

Comment

• who gives a flying fuck... Michingan is screwed for the next decade, much like the Lions

the fucking team blows donkey cock in hell. talentless, gutless, leaderless.

you can't bring that shit fuck pussy 3 3 5 defense into the Big Ten and not get your taint handed to you every motherfucking week.

and where exactly are the back five playing ?

Rich-Lose has got to fucking go this weekend, so UM has a decent shot at playing in the Homeocan Herpes Cream Bowl in 2015......

Last edited by Newbomb Turk; October 30, 2010, 09:10 PM.
                    The only logical explanation is:
                    I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

• I hate the Lions

I hate the Wolverines

fuck, what a shitty decade this has been

Comment

• these dicks could not tackle a one legged hooker in a Tijauna Whorehouse

Comment

• Jo Pa getting all the calls tonight. The late hit was bullshit. Both feet was still in bounds.
                          Passenger on the Lions bandwagon since 1969.

Comment

• Originally posted by Desert Lion View Post
                            Jo Pa getting all the calls tonight. The late hit was bullshit. Both feet was still in bounds.
                            I want to be mad at officials, but I'm too dead inside from watching this defense. Bad officiating is just the icing on the arsenic laced cake.

Comment

• Don't get me wrong. I agree. This defense is the worst fucking defense in Michigan history. I'm just saying that Penn State doesn't need the help. It was a horrible call considering the timming of it also.
                              Passenger on the Lions bandwagon since 1969.

Comment

• Originally posted by Desert Lion View Post
                                Don't get me wrong. I agree. This defense is the worst fucking defense in Michigan history. I'm just saying that Penn State doesn't need the help. It was a horrible call considering the timming of it also.
                                No question. What was there 1 penalty on PSU all game? Come on...

Comment

Working...
                                X