No announcement yet.

U of M thread (in the Lions Forum) :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carr's last win was a win over the Tebow led gators in a bowl game.

Comment

• Sorry I knew and meant that but I didn't word it well.

Comment

• Wanna have a laugh? Go back to the very beginning of this thread. It starts right after RichRod is hired, July of 2008. The highlight is Froot saying if UM has a down year, they'll go 8-4.
        I made baseball as fun as doing your taxes!

Comment

• Froot said they should win at least 8 games. He said I was sandbagging like Lou Holtz by saying they wouldn't be very good. They won 3 games. Froot underestimated their suckage. I thought it would get better. I no longer think that. Say goodye, Rich.
          I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Bleier View Post
            Froot said they should win at least 8 games. He said I was sandbagging like Lou Holtz by saying they wouldn't be very good. They won 3 games. Froot underestimated their suckage. I thought it would get better. I no longer think that. Say goodye, Rich.
            In Froot's defense...nobody thought RichRod was gonna be this bad. The 3/8 win predictions were based on talent and transistion to a new system, 3 years later you have to add in really bad coaching.
            "This is an empty signature. Because apparently carrying a quote from anyone in this space means you are obsessed with that person. "

Comment

• Oh, I know. Nobody thought RichRod would be this bad. He'd turned things around at WVa after one year. But in retrospect, the whole thing has played out like a bad melodrama, with all sorts of hints in retrospect that a disaster was looming, and you could read it in the first few pages of this thread. Things like guys leaving the program because they thought Rich was an asshole, and Rich accusing West Virginia of reneging on his deal when there was no physical evidence of it and then having Michigan eat the penalty on it. He's simply a bad 'un, and credit to those few of us who saw through it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deacon Blues View Post
                this is not a bad season... this is the start of a new era at the University of Millen....

I would not say nobody........
                The only logical explanation is:
                I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

• Point taken.

Comment

• RR ever try a play like this?

Seems like it could work with a guy like DR.
                    Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• I wasn't sandbagging, Michigan's baseline for the last 40 years has been 8-4. They had not had many seasons under 8 wins. I think it was only 2 seasons with less than 8 wins. And they had a lot of returning starters.

Comment

• The only thing I'm praying for is that OSU dismantles this team.. If they somehow find a way to beat them that might give RR another year although its highly unlikely that ever happens.
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Just saw that Rich is pondering moving 5 star DT William Campbell from DT to OL (guard).

Thoughts anybody?
                          AAL: KhaDarel Hodges

Comment

• The guy allegedly has motivation/work ethic issues, I'm not sure a move to OL soles that.

Comment

• MSU had a simular situation with a 4 star DT Antonio Jeremiah.

He's now a third string backup guard.
                              Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• Yeah that sounds like a great move... Move a 5 star DT to O since we have such a GREAT defense!!!

Please get rid of this asshole before its too late.
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

Working...
                                X