No announcement yet.

U of M thread (in the Lions Forum) :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't give a shit what the announcers say. Giving up and punting was exactly the wrong decision.

Your defense is fucking worthless in every way, RichRod. Iowa could score 50 today if they put their mind to it. If you're going to lose (and you will), at least go down swinging.

What a fucking coward. If the AD fired you at halftime, I wouldn't shed a tear.

Comment

• U of M flat out sucks. It's almost painful to see how good Mallet has become and how far our defense has fallen.

I almost love the collapse. I want Rich gone.
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Games not over yet... UofM was pretty close to breaking free for a big run a few times. If they get one of those for a TD early in the second half its a ballgame again.
        Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
          U of M flat out sucks. It's almost painful to see how good Mallet has become and how far our defense has fallen.

I almost love the collapse. I want Rich gone.
          RichRod will complain that Lloyd Carr's tenure didn't leave him with much defensively.

While that true, it's not like you've done much to change that, have you, Rich?

Comment

• Originally posted by nhwbrooklyn View Post
            Games not over yet... UofM was pretty close to breaking free for a big run a few times. If they get one of those for a TD early in the second half its a ballgame again.
            It doesn't matter, brook.

U-M's defense will not stop Iowa at any point. They are completely shitacular awful. Iowa could score on every single possession.

This game was over the moment Iowa got a 2 possession lead.

Comment

• Rich is not a Michigan man. He's been on my chit list since day one.
              "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• amen
                F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sharkbait View Post
                  Rich is not a Michigan man. He's been on my chit list since day one.
                  I personally don't give a shit about a "Michigan man." Bo was an Ohio man.

I give a shit about competence.

What is a "Michigan man", anyway? The supposed godfather of a "Michigan man" wasn't even a "Michigan man." I don't give a shit if U-M football runs the spread, pro-set, wildcat, or some newfangled scheme. I don't give a shit if the coach is from Michigan, Ohio, California, Florida, Bermuda, Greenland, or Mars. Just whatever you do, do it well.
                  Last edited by chemiclord; October 16, 2010, 04:11 PM.

Comment

• I just see mistake after mistake, unsportsmanlike conduct, Robinson's fling, the mental lapse on the blocked field goal. I don't remember Michigan teams doing stuff like that under any of the previous three coaches. Personnel notwithstanding, this team is badly disciplined, and that's on the soon-to-be ex-coach.
                    I made baseball as fun as doing your taxes!

Comment

• Being a michigan man has nothing to do with where you're from or what school you went to. It has everything to do with how they act and if they have the maize and blue fire. Rich sure as F doesnt.
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Fire him at the half. Fred Jackson interim coach.
                        I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• PLEASE FIRE HIM!!!
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                            Being a michigan man has nothing to do with where you're from or what school you went to. It has everything to do with how they act and if they have the maize and blue fire. Rich sure as F doesnt.

I disagree about the fire. He has fire. Now as for competency.....
                            I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Just fire Greg Robinson & end this 3-3-5 awful defense atleast! ... The Defense is the problem.

How can you run a 3-3-5 Defense and be the worst pass defense in College Football (with 5 DBs on the field at all times)?!

... AND find a Kicker!
                              AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Wow... Iowa has a punter?

Comment

Working...
                                X