No announcement yet.

U of M thread (in the Lions Forum) :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everyone expected Michigan's defense to be bad, because their roster looks bad on paper.

In reality, they haven't looked that bad so far, especially against the run.

Comment

• watching this OSU Miami game and it makes me sick the caines kicker just split the uprights with a 51 yard fg. I wish we had someone with a solid boot.
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Last week when Robinson ran so much I was worried about his ability to throw the ball, I am pleasantly surprised by the reads he's making and the jump on the ball on those out routes. I still have yet to see the kid go deep but he's running the O very well so far

Comment

• 3 good games going right now.

FSU v OK

UM v ND

The U v OSU
          19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• ND starter is on the shelf for at least one more quarter.

If he lost vision in the eye as a result of a blow to the head on that sneak I can't see them putting him in at all today. Even if they win the coach would get fried by the media for putting a young kid with a possible head injury back in the game.

Comment

• following the game online.. is ND going for it on 4th and 1
              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• What the hell is ND trying to do. That was some JV shit
                Passenger on the Lions bandwagon since 1969.

Comment

• Montana looks an awful lot like his dad in the helmet......not so much in terms of play

Comment

• That was a funny exchange. U-M calls a timeout because they don't have anyone back to field the punt.

ND gets the idea to try and trick the Wolverines into not having a man deep fielding the punt by faking going for it... only having to call a timeout because their punt unit couldn't get on the field fast enough.

And the normal punt routine both teams finally settle on winds up pinning U-M behind the 10 yard line anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
                      3 good games going right now.

FSU v OK

UM v ND

The U v OSU
                      Make that 2 good games going.

FSU is getting blowed out already
                      19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Even with a 3rd string QB. The DB's are still looking terrible.

Comment

• Originally posted by Desert Lion View Post
                          Even with a 3rd string QB. The DB's are still looking terrible.
                          Once the starting QB went out UM is selling out vs the run. They're kind of leaving the DBs on an island an daring ND to beat them with the pass.....so far they're not.

Comment

• Robinson injured. Gardner is in

Comment

• Fun game so far.
                              Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• Back. Just knocked the wind out of him

Comment

Working...
                                X