No announcement yet.

U of M thread (in the Lions Forum) :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's a great idea. If there is anything Michigan needs it's instability at QB. It's worked pretty well so far.
    To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• He can't do any worse than the other guys and he is a lot faster.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeattleLionsFan View Post
        He's gotten a couple of good runs (in fact, he's been a very bright spot in the crappy O). BUT he's fumbled already once in 6 carries. He's got fumbilitis, and that makes him ineffective.
        He dropped it once. Let's allow him to at least get some more touches before labeling him with an -itis. But RR does seem to want to make McG the main guy.

(Though I just read that Minor was nursing a sprained wrist or something, so that's probably part of the reason he was limited last game).

Comment

• Originally posted by Mainevent View Post
          He dropped it once. Let's allow him to at least get some more touches before labeling him with an -itis. But RR does seem to want to make McG the main guy.

(Though I just read that Minor was nursing a sprained wrist or something, so that's probably part of the reason he was limited last game).
          I don't know, I hope he can figure it out but, he's no mike hart or barry sanders with the football.

According to this website (http://www.opensports.com/football/n.../profile/14822 which I've never heard of but appears to be the only website I found that tracks fumbles) he's fumbled 4 times in 142 touches. That's a lotta fumbling.
          Last edited by SeattleLionsFan; September 11, 2008, 08:44 PM.

Comment

• 2.8 percent. Is that a lot?
            I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• It's a fumble every 35 touches. Tatum Bell fumbled once every 52.5 touches. Barry had a fumble almost every 75 touches.

Comment

• Pretty low sample size compared to Bell and Barry. Doesn't bode well when you put the rock on the carpet early though.

Comment

It's a fumble every 35 touches. Tatum Bell fumbled once every 52.5 touches. Barry had a fumble almost every 75 touches.
                  That does sound bad when you make that comparison. Unfortunately, I don't think he'll get enough carries to determine whether it's a trend.

Comment

• I saw a puff piece on Minor this week, so maybe they are planning on him playing more tomorrow.

If there is a more disappointing back than Kevin Grady I don't know who it is.

Comment

• Maybe Ricky Powers. He was supposed to be the best back in the country. Grady has shown absolutely nothing.

Comment

• Ricky Powers actually had a good first couple of years.

Oh, and I can't hear/see the name Ricky Powers without thinking of the Johnnie Johnson game and getting pissed off. Thanks Rocky.

Comment

I saw a puff piece on Minor this week, so maybe they are planning on him playing more tomorrow.

If there is a more disappointing back than Kevin Grady I don't know who it is.
                          Grady has been a major bust. He had so much hype coming out of HS you would've thought the Heisman was going to have its named changed for him.
                          I think he started looking to the NFL early but apparently he doesn't understand that you don't get to the NFL when you can't even make 3rd string in college.

Comment

• as I understand it umich has gotten a commit from a 5star DE from NJ.

Comment

• And now we know why Brandon Minor doesn't play more.

He cannot hold onto a ball to save his mother's life.

Comment

• RichRod's love affair with Sam McGuffie is tiresome...

Comment

Working...
                                X